The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
shonkyminister,

As a Trumpster you are well known for your support of civil diso bedience, and the use of diso as a cure for all that ails you as defined by your folk hero and superman, Dangerous Doctor Donald!

Was it not you I seen at the head of the Forums Old Fart contingent waving your Confederate flag at the Sydney riot?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 29 July 2021 7:06:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is evident that Paul cannot observe and post "FACT" so I would not trust him to represent situations with real balance, just nonsense.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 29 July 2021 8:54:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Proud Boy Jose'

Did I get it wrong, and it was not shonkyminister at the head of the Forum's Old Fart contingent at the Sydney riot waving the Confederate flag, but rather it was you, sorry about the confusion, but the hoods on your heads makes identification difficult.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 29 July 2021 10:36:16 AM
Paul proved my point exactly!
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 31 July 2021 4:39:03 PM
Pauliar,

Firstly, as a conservative, I support vaccination Phizer and AZ and lockdown where necessary, secondly being in New Zealand (not farteroa) I can't be in Sydney so once again you are lying.

As you are an ardent anti-vaxxer and protester I would expect you to be protesting against vaccinations and lockdown.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 1 August 2021 1:52:33 PM
shonkyminister, let me educate you (what a task).

There is no letter "F" in the Maori alphabet, if you want to make an "F" sound you use "WH" so your word would be WHARTEROA. Of course you make the common mistake of spelling Aotearoa as Arteroa. The Maori pronunciation is soft as in AOT, not hard as in ART. You being a self proclaimed expert on everything you should know the difference.

So you and Coco are still there, doing your double act, 'Coco The Clown and His Performing Monkey' I know you're now getting the big bananas and not the peanuts they were paying you in Aussie. If you return to NSW, with the great stuff-up Big Nose and ScumO' have made of the place you'll have to spend six months quarantining at Taronga Park, still I think you will find the bananas and peanut there to your satisfaction.

Your ridiculous claims about 'Beat Up' Bolt and 'Cry Baby' Porter still get a laugh from people, they were corkers!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 1 August 2021 5:32:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy