The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Good Enough for the BBC, Good Enough for the ABC

Good Enough for the BBC, Good Enough for the ABC

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
In 2018, ABC TV had a 17% market share.

Seven Network 30.5%

Nine Network 27.4%

Ten Network 17.4%

In the same year, 83% of Australians NEVER WATCHED ANY ABC TV.

I fully expect you to deny that; if you were told a Polar bear was white you would say it was black. I don't know why the few posters who try to argue with you go to the bother. I certainly will go bother with you again, you bigoted old battleaxe.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 27 March 2021 6:58:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for providing some figures.

However there are more figures - the ABC News websites have
held the big spot in the Nielsen Digital ratings.
Then their studio audiences should also be taken into
account. As well as ABC International that reaches
audiences close to 11 million each month on television, radio,
and online. And so it goes.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 27 March 2021 7:55:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,

Yes the ABC's reach digitally has been extraordinary.

http://www.mediaweek.com.au/news-audience-surge-in-march-abc-audience-doubles-guardian-50/

It also boast the highest time spent and the highest number of sessions. It is a very well trusted source for so many Australians.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 27 March 2021 8:32:12 PM
Evidence please.
Foxy,
It's all around you, all you need to do is to accept it !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 28 March 2021 6:34:06 AM
Hi Individual,

I totally agree!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 28 March 2021 7:25:22 AM
Foxy,
Stop wearing your rose-coloured glasses & you'll see a whole new World out there !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 28 March 2021 8:15:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy