The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. 46
  11. 47
  12. 48
  13. 49
  14. 50
  15. 51
  16. All
Dear mhaze,

Oh by the way, your site has had a facelift and look pretty good. There is and extra functionality which is being able to switch from Cumulative to Weekly. I suggest you try it out. It real is very sobering and hardly supports the contention that this is in any way like and ordinary flu.

http://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 24 April 2020 12:52:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

Remember you were touting this just a couple of weeks ago;

“Virtually every day brings new reductions in projections of the severity of the virus..."By Wednesday, the projection dropped the estimated total deaths to 60,415, revised down from 81,766 deaths, which was revised from down 93,531, a revised number itself.”

And saying; “So just like a normal flu season.”

Well that projection has gone up. It is now at 67,588 for estimated total deaths. I don't think that has happened for any other country that I am aware of. What are the chances that by the time Trump has finished it will have hit 70,000 plus deaths. In fact given the protests I'm predicting possibly 100,000 plus. Yes, the man reeks of competence.
http://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 24 April 2020 5:10:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Dangerous Donald' has become completely unhinged. Now he wants to know why people can't be injected with a dose of DISINFECTANT! He's had a brainless explosion, DISINFECTANT kills the virus 99.9% of the time, in under 3 seconds. LINE UP FOR YOUR JAB OF PINE O' CLEAN! THE POOR BASTARDS DELUSIONAL!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 24 April 2020 10:10:44 PM
America has passed the grim milestone of 50,000 Covid-19 deaths. With no end in sight!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 April 2020 5:18:15 AM
Dear mhaze,

The Public Health England Week 17 report in now out. Scroll down to Figure 1 to see the graph of all-cause deaths in all ages. What an astounding figure.

http://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/880812/Weekly_report_mortality_w17.pdf

In your first post you intimated this was little more than a common flu saying "But now we know that the threat of this virus to all, other than the very aged with pre-existing conditions, is minor."

You also opined "The nature of government is that it never admits error".

Is it the nature of mhaze to do the same?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 25 April 2020 9:31:35 AM
SR,

So manufacturing wasn't closed by the Swedish government but by some companies. They say its due to CV19 but Volvo Australia admitted it was supply chain problems.

The Swedish government didn't close manufacturing as you said. Naughty, naughty.

I don't know what you think you're seeing in the Euromomo site but it isn't the facts. Weekly deaths are falling in line with other flu seasons but more precipitously. Trough to trough numbers compared to 2017 look about the same. It also continues to confirm that the disease very much targets the elderly. I know you don't want it to be true, but alas....

"It is now at 67,588 for estimated total deaths."
Flu season 2018-19 - ~61000 deaths
Flu season 2017-18 - ~80000 deaths.

Yep a normal flu season.

As to your UK figures, yes they are up. But if you look at the Euromono site you'll find many places that are down. Why aren't you talking about them? I never said it would be uniform in all places. Just like flu, some places do better than others each year.
But standard SR here. Cherry-pick data. I've used this analogy before- if I said the sky was blue, SR would want to point at that single white cloud as evidence it wasn't. Childish - yes. Accurate - no. Search for truth - not even close.

I can't help but notice SR that you're avoiding the point about 49 1/2 US states doing better than most places on earth. Can't imagine why.

Paul,
"Now he wants to know why people can't be injected with a dose of DISINFECTANT!"

Do you fall for EVERY bogus claim about Trump? You fell for the one about the doctor being sacked. When I asked for data...crickets. Because it was fake news.
Now this? Struth. You don't have to be utterly gullible to fall for all this gumph...but it helps.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 25 April 2020 10:22:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. 44
  9. Page 45
  10. 46
  11. 47
  12. 48