The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if its all for nothing

What if its all for nothing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31
  13. ...
  14. 49
  15. 50
  16. 51
  17. All
"The severity of the virus and the impact of mitigation measures could only be properly assessed by looking at the figures by country."

I was only ever talking about the mitigation measures here. Read the first line of the first post.

Why do we need to assess the severity of the virus "by looking at the figures by country."?

While you're in the mood to go back and check the accuracy of the data perhaps you'd like to address this..."As of now they have the US with 10 days until peak resource use on April 15, 2020 and a shortfall of beds of 87,674. They have modelled the total death toll at 93,531. Well worth a look if you are interested."

Also well worth pondering the gullibility of some.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 14 April 2020 3:55:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Only 44 cases in the last 24hrs, great news everyone.'

tell that to people unbale to say goodbye or farewell loved ones Armchair. Only time will really tell if that is good news.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 14 April 2020 4:08:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey runner,

"tell that to people unable to say goodbye or farewell loved ones Armchair. Only time will really tell if that is good news."

Well the stats are looking encouraging but I think there's still cause for concern given the recurring nature of this virus.

I don't make the rules, and I completely disagree with the idea people can't farewell loved ones.
I think it's disgusting, there must be a way to accommodate these people.
I'm fairly sure these are Dr. Fauci's recommendations:

Ep 28.8: Dr Fauci Pharmacy: Preventing you from seeing your parents on their last Easter of life
http://youtu.be/O1jnEIOoWRc

Found out today the US was funding a program in China to gather Coronavirus samples and transfect them to pigs.
Apparently Trump cut the funding 3mths before the outbreak was known.

I found out here (they discuss it immediately at the start of the video)
http://youtu.be/6101hJNhUW4
- But apparently there's more info on this at Infowars.com
(I haven't watched them recently)

Also a bit more here:
http://vermontbiz.com/news/2020/february/13/leahy-coronavirus-and-trumps-budget

"In China, the PREDICT program sampled more than 10,000 bats and identified more than 500 new coronaviruses, including a strain that is a 96 percent match to the 2019 novel coronavirus strain. The known existence of, and readily available data on, such a close relative is one reason China was able to quickly sequence the novel strain and identify the animal source of the outbreak.

As the ten-year PREDICT program comes to an end this year, USAID is working to design the next phase of programming to build on the successful analytical and modeling work demonstrated through PREDICT. Others in the international community should use the lessons learned and techniques proven through PREDICT to inform their own efforts.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 14 April 2020 8:41:52 PM
Hey SteeleRedux,
"So now it is the Democrats who done it? Whew mate, you do have it bad don't you."

I never specifically said 'Democrats'.
It may be better to say 'Deep State'.

For that, think more 'Shadow Government'
And for that, think more 'Beaurecrats and Department heads that transcend who holds the Oval Office at any particular time.
Beaurecrats who think they are smarter than any Commander in Chief;
That spend their lives knowing all the things about Government (and people within Government) the President does not; and have other interests with other elites or say big pharma or big oil etc.
For this think 'Highest Secrecy'
And for this, think 'NATO Blackberries with Military Grade Encryption'.

Understand that both Democratic and Republican Senators have vested financial interests in all these wars, arms sales, shares in oil and mining, big pharma, chemical or agricultural businesses etc.

NATO Blackberries with Military Grade Encryption, is what you have to look for things of a covert and secretive nature and for that you end up with Peter Strozk, as well as these global operations usually involving USAID.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 14 April 2020 10:43:50 PM
No way SR, she did have a bit of paper from the Sydney Conservatory of Music, & another bit from the Julliard School in New York, but it is feeling, not paper that a dancer make.

We did over 15,000 miles together. If you want a good helmsman in a yacht surfing down braking seas in a howling gale, get a dancer, they can feel movement almost before it happens, no bit of paper will do that for you.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 15 April 2020 12:09:08 AM
SHAMEFUL....'Bug Ridden' Boris, was in the news, the poor dear contracted Covid-19 and spent time in the hospitals ICU, with lots of get well's, and cheerios from all sorts of people Boris recovered and is now chirper than a jaybird, bully for Boris. UNFORTUNATELY, hundreds of Britain's elderly are dying in aged care homes, or at home, without any medical attention what so ever. People unable to breath, dying in agony without the slightest attention. Even though the officially reported death toll in Britain is horrendous, the deaths of these elderly folk in aged care homes and at home is not even been counted. The two biggest age care providers put the number in their establishments alone at 500, 3rd April, the actual number today is most likely several thousand, not counted, not even given a second thought. I'm so glad Boris recovered!

That other bleep, bleep, bleep Donald Trump is doing everything he can to make himself look good, deflect any blame from himself, and win votes. All while thousands of his fellow countrymen die from the virus. Well done Donald!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 15 April 2020 12:52:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31