The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do people think of project home builders?

What do people think of project home builders?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
I'm sure a lot of us have a story or two to tell about project home builders.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 1 March 2020 1:57:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From my own experience I think project home builders are just low life scumbags.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 3 March 2020 5:11:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And what pray, is your beef with project builders Mr O?

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 3 March 2020 7:45:00 AM
project home builder
I have never heard of that, I'd imagine it's what we call owner/builder in Qld ?

I was forced to do it myself as every builder I contacted let me wait months at at a time only to turn around afterwards & tell me that they were too busy working in the indigenous communities around the Cape.

In our Shire there appear to be more owner/builders because of that situation. Govt contracts are simply too enticing for builders to worry about some bloke's home.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 3 March 2020 10:20:23 AM
Indy I just don't believe your Abo bashing. Provide evidence, if you had a contract why didn't you take legal action?
Of course there are project home builders, some offer land and house packages others the house on your land.
Mr O the cost can be deceptive as some don't include add ones and variations can add big$$$.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 3 March 2020 6:07:39 PM
individual,

What rock have you been hiding under. There are plenty of project home builders. You must have heard of groups like GJ Gardner and Masterton Homes for example. There are dozens of them.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 3 March 2020 6:14:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy