The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ending Offshore Detention

Ending Offshore Detention

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
Like to get back on track, consider myself a young thinker, this thread is not about racism, not about being fair
We right now, are seeing the EU start to fall apart, on this issue
Many of us will live long enough to see world wide harsher controls on unwanted arrival of mass refugees
We must and will, see more countrys adopt our policies, *remember it is Labor policy too*
Offshore detention
We, maybe only a few, will see this subject take off as the world too highlights population growth as much as climate change
It WILL happen
The excesses of the very right will too, bring about changes to the conservative world
Bank on it
LOUDMOUTH understand you do not agree, tell you what, I will refrain from telling you what to post and think if you do the same for me ok, no offense taken just a little shocked at the new you bloke
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 December 2019 2:51:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The excesses of the very right will too,
Belly,
You mean like the Unions demanding excessive wage rises etc ? Many holiday makers stuck with no planes flying right now or, the excessive salary-gobbling bureaucrats in the Public Service. Yes, I totally agree with you, these excesses need to be curbed sooner rather than later !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 17 December 2019 6:43:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not sure why I bother indy
Thread HIGHLIGHTS an end to open door refugee flows and some migration
Too warns the black economy it's the overuse of illegals paid well below fair wages is not forever
The strike is for FAIR WAGES and as we are being told daily the retail sector is seeing very low sales as a result of low pay packets are the fuel for retailers are you saying different?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 December 2019 10:35:26 AM
The strike is for FAIR WAGES
Belly,
Really ? People who are already paid twice as much as the average Tradesman ?
I see nothing fair in that ! All I see is Australians sabotaging Australia !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 17 December 2019 8:57:48 PM
Terminological inexactitude a false statement slash lie, or in your case indy not understanding your post is all of the above.
I briefly looked after these folk at a nearby airport, believe me their pay is half of what you think it is
They came to us, we took them on until their union [the one they should have been in, the same one that had never been near them, came to life]
They often get less than full hours, are subjected to, baggage handling staff, very short shifts short breaks between and short wages
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 18 December 2019 6:29:14 AM
Jet Star Captains asking for over $300,000 now ! That's simply excessive but still well below many senior bureaucrats ! The baggage handlers are asking for a 10% raise, way too much for what they provide in return !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 December 2019 6:41:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All