The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > is conservative Australia stunned in Rudd's light?

is conservative Australia stunned in Rudd's light?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Surely it is time to ask is Howard the only leader this government has?
Finding more untruths to throw at Labor is not working, fear of a trade union run government is so funny it will not either.
Taking over one hospital in one state? mid term an offer was on the table for federal government take over nationally, Howard firmly rejected it!
Involvement in QLD local government dispute? can this be the best Johny has?
Is it not clear the mud is sticking but to the hands that throw it?
What can conservative Australia do to denie me the greatest night of my life election night?
I am practicing my victory tune ,By By By Johny Good By.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 12 August 2007 7:06:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you are too easily satisfied, belly
Posted by DEMOS, Sunday, 12 August 2007 1:36:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
DEMOS I have looked at all your posts with interest, sometimes agreed mostly not.
The type of government you wish for is not standing for election this year.
If it did now or any time in the next ten thousand years it is unlikely it would be elected.
The things I see as the sins of the Howard outgoing government if posted here would get three full posts to just Begin to cover them all.
I think I am much closer to the thing you are so remote from, reality, and a victory over John Howard is a thing of joy.
I challenge true conservatives in this thread to question my claim Howard had a great never seen before mandate from 2004 yet he wasted it in his personal spite filled campaigns.
DEMOS my election night party is not at risk, it will be a celebration of victory for my country and return to honesty in the house.
Without doubt it is a two horse race and I set my eyes on victory for the only party running who has not yet abandoned its own people.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 12 August 2007 4:44:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

My own reading of this (and keep in mind I could be viewed as a biased opinion due to my own political aspirations) is that the people of this country are being offered a more "socially concious" version of Howard.

They hear things like "economic conservatism" at the same time as "Fairer employment framework" and think "yes we can have our cake and eat it".
Posted by James Purser, Sunday, 12 August 2007 5:26:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Australian Labor Scab Party

Belly you would be aware off what a scab is, and the Labor Party has made the grade.
Do you require a new whiteboard to remove all knowledge.

So it seems that the australian labor scab party has extreme memory loss and does not recall a t-shirt, but this is not all, the unions have also got the same problem.

Scab on the workers
Scab on the manufacturing sector

Stab their own people in the back
What will they do to us
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 12 August 2007 6:47:42 PM
No Belly. More likely stunned by the fact that Labor has once again allowed itself to be lead by a man who apparently has no direction. And no friends within the ALP either.
Stunned too by the way Laborites want to deify their leaders, and invest in them qualities that their records do not suggest.
Doctor Death and the Ambulance Chaser!
Posted by palimpsest, Sunday, 12 August 2007 7:30:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy