The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Go home Bob Brown.

Go home Bob Brown.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 28
  12. 29
  13. 30
  14. All
individual,
All thinking Australians will be against you on that one! The thinkers make up their own minds rather than going with the hype.

o sung wu,
I couldn't care less about the way Bob Brown looks, but I do understand that some things are more important than money. Bob Brown cares about the environment. That much is clear. Even if you think his stance is counterproductive, he doesn't, and he's prepared to stand up for what he believes in. And it's idiotic to disrespect him for that.
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 29 April 2019 12:35:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
O sung wu, I'm disappointed in you. Whatever you think of the Greens politically, I'm surprised that you attack someone personally and call them evil because you are disgusted by their appearance (or their choice of partner? or the fact that ex-pollies get big pensions?) On what grounds do you believe Brown has "occasioned more harm to the Green movement than any other singular individual yet to espouse their green credentials"?

It is abusive comments like this that put me off the Forum. But I don't remember you regularly participating in such behaviour before. Maybe you've been reading comments here for too long and have been infected.
Posted by Cossomby, Monday, 29 April 2019 12:40:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Greens do not do well in Queensland, however even with their current problems may do well in this election
The rest of Australia, often, rewards them because of climate change
Let us face it, in my view they just take Labor votes
And along with every minor party, give me at least evidence why the chook pen, sentate, is a barrier to democracy
Posted by Belly, Monday, 29 April 2019 1:02:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Cossomby,

Welcome back. I've missed your postings.

Thank You for your brother's knowledge about Adani.
It's confirmed what I've felt all along based on the
research that I've done.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 29 April 2019 1:14:19 PM
Hi there AIDAN & COSSOMBY...

I'm sorry if I've employed language apropos Dr. Robert (Bob) BROWN that upsets the two of you. However, with respect to you both, I cannot abandon one mm. from my personal opinion of DR. BROWN. For reason(s) I can't elaborate on this Site. I would respectfully ask - please respect my position on this matter, and do not press me any further.

Hi there COSSOMBY...

From the outset, I've been very much a supporter of the Green movement and still am to a certain extent. As a fierce devotee of our natural environment. When I first joined OLO, I advised; PAUL1405, of my own Green ideology. The problems began, with the advent of them leaving their fundamental (green) doctrine, and breaking out into everyday politics, like Defence, Health or Finance et al., that's when they lost me completely. Especially when they adopted the veritable Ms. Sarah HANSEN-YOUNG as one of their primary spokespeople?

Hi there AIDAN...

Indeed my thinking may be idiotic but hasn't the good Dr. BROWN left politics? What has he become now, a demonstrator, a rabble-rouser? I'm sure you'd agree, the best way to ensure the preservation of our natural habitat is to do something that's non-confrontational, and in so doing winning over more hearts and minds with positive actions, rather than stirring up trouble.
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 29 April 2019 1:54:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ya gotta laugh. What are these Greenies going to do now.

The Locals won't serve them in the shops, The Servo won't serve them. The only accommodation they have is the Show grounds. & now they are cut of from leaving because of the rising flood waters.

I guess they'll just have to use their Greenie Power to survive.

By the way. The woman that got hit by the gate threw the gate closed at the horse & rider were leaving the Area. So the Gate bounced back off the horse & hit her. Ha, ha, ha. Everyone knows, in the bush, you never stand behind a gate when there are animals close to it. Ha, ha, ha.... No sympathy.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 29 April 2019 2:58:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 28
  12. 29