The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Go home Bob Brown.

Go home Bob Brown.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All
Dear Hasbeen,

You write;

"No Individual, what we want & need is the cheapest power available."

Wait a second, you applauded the fact that the vast amount of the gas we produced was going overseas rather than being kept to assist the competitiveness of Australian manufacturing. Now and Indian billionare is going to start on of Australia's largest coal projects, highly automated and the vast bulk of what it produces will go to India.

How on earth is that going to get us the 'cheapest power available'? Your ideologies are now in absolute conflict, which one are you going to toss or are you going to ignore them?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 14 May 2019 11:14:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Handing out election pamphlets today I asked the Labor fellow what appeals to him about them. He said he likes that they promise to do "something" about Climate change. When I asked him what that something actually is, he couldn't tell.
It sort of explained the Labor mentality !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 14 May 2019 6:30:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy, was Pauline having a day off?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 May 2019 7:46:41 PM
Dear Paul,

Is individual really handing out for One Nation? However fractious our relationship I would have thought even he had more sense than that.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 14 May 2019 7:51:08 PM
At a Green street stall on Saturday morning , I had a knuckle dragger grunt at me; "Why r uh backen' de poofters!". Strange question, I simply replied; "Give me a kiss and I'll tell you." With a hur,hur,hur, he dragged himself away, glad he was entertained.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 May 2019 8:04:25 PM
Hi Steele, Indy was rather coy, didn't mention who he was handing out for, maybe he is ashamed "Handing out election pamphlets today" I was flippant with, was Pauline having a day off. I don't know, but I would not put money on that it was Labor or the Greens. Indy may tell us one day.

Shows the divide that has developed in Oz politics. In my electorate there is six parties running, no independents. I can never recall ever in a field of six seeing The Greens put Labor two, the Liberal three. The other three being Clive, Pauline and Fraser. It indicates the conservative vote is fragmenting, that's not good for the incumbent Liberal or for Australia.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 15 May 2019 4:40:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All