The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proportionally - where does the blame lay.

Proportionally - where does the blame lay.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
Philip S.,

For your information -

during my entire time on this forum I have always
been against any form of violence. I have made it
quite clear that violence is wrong. My posting
record backs this up.

You need to get the facts straight.

BTW - Have you ever researched JFK?
I have.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 17 March 2019 9:59:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy Quote "during my entire time on this forum I have always been against any form of violence. I have made it quite clear that violence is wrong. My posting record backs this up. You need to get the facts straight."

You are so biased you can't even read and comprehend English properly, I wrote -Eloquently put but why don't I hear the same rhetoric out of you when there are atrocities by radicals against Christians, non muslims and others?

Go back and find where you go into the same rhetoric as I stated, yes you have spoken out about things but no where near as much as you did this time.

Here is what you wrote.
""This attack show the point in which hostility to Islam and Muslims has reached. This hateful discourse and commentary against Islam and Muslims is turning into a perverse and murderous ideology.
It needs to be held accountable. The world must raise its voice against this type of discourse and it must stop Islamophobic attacks - it must stop the hatred - because like a cancer it is spreading and infecting people"

Quote "BTW - Have you ever researched JFK? I have."

** Just because you have researched someone or something does not make you and expert or for that matter even knowledgeable on the subject.

Proof of that statement is evident to anyone with half a brain who analyses this example.

I posted this comment by JFK.
** "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." **

You came back with this "JFK was right. Violence only begets violence."
** That is absolutely not what he meant by what he said but you came back implying that's what he meant and he was right.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 17 March 2019 12:09:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy,

«during my entire time on this forum I have always
been against any form of violence. I have made it
quite clear that violence is wrong. My posting
record backs this up.»

Four days ago you wrote:

"- he deserves at least 20 years."
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=8682#278115

Your cruelty there exceeded even the judge's.

Is it not a form of violence to throw an old and harmless person in jail, a sheep among wolves?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 17 March 2019 2:37:58 PM
Yuyutsu,

I have discussed the Cardinal Pell case quite
thoroughly on this forum. I have no interest
in discussing it any further with you.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 17 March 2019 2:59:31 PM
Philip S.,

You interpret JFK's quote one way - I interpreted it to mean
that violence is the only alternative in the face of
repeatedly repressed peaceful demonstration. I would
have thought that was obvious (and violence thus begets
violence). But you don't get it. I really don't care.

You want me to go back into my postal record for you?

Lol.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 17 March 2019 3:24:16 PM
Foxy Your explanation of what JFK said fail the reality test as you completely ignore the most important part which is "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible" in other words suppressing peoples ability to to get redress for perceived injustices leaves some to think violent actions are their only option.

Just look at the yellow vests in France.

I don't expect you to go through your history because I know you have never that I have seen spoken out so eloquently when atrocities are committed against Christians and others.

Your bias is up there for everyone to read.

Looks like someone else called you out on it and all you can say is "I have no interest in discussing it any further with you.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 17 March 2019 5:05:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13