The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Fair Fines

Fair Fines

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
..<<<..which the authorities are just not dealing with…. not least with many road rules (eg: tailgating).>..

damm a great chunk 'conveniently'..self deleted
[DAMM/I HATE EDITING]..lost the flow

preferably..with some protection ORDER/BY ONE OR OTHER/THAT RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE JAIL..simply for GETTING NEAR EACH OTHER/laws they use to sTop our free-association/BUT EASY BUST/FOR BEING WRONG PLACE-TIMe.

<<Whether this is indicative of society descending into a nanny state, I’m not so sure.>

i am..sure
nannies make nice regular revenue*
AND OF YOU CAN 'DOUBLE-UP'YA BETS..WITH 103/dollar and 50 cents fOR EACH..'ENFORCEMENT ORDER/SO MUCH THe better..

[say 1 million..'justifiable /juDICIA 'ORDERS'/..TIMEs..\$ 103-50..is a NiCE LUMP TO GET..[EVEN IF YOUR ONLY GETTING THE $3-50/Let alone in the hundreds..]

<<the rule of law is being steadily eroded.>>
sadly no/every govt adds its own new laws..THE RULE IS BlEED THE SUCKERS[READ CITIZENRY]..DRY BY SIN TAXES...UNDER THREAT AND PUNITIVE ADVANTAGES/to the disadvantage..of the 'service-receiver'..[WHO DEFINITIVELY..never get consulted.

<<>.An unfair fine>>
is resolved IN THE COURT/AND ONTO THEir RECORD
none of them..would ever get a 'regular'-joB..EVER AGAIN..and every arrest/WOULD BE HAVING THE Warning on it 'dangerous'

<<And unfair lack of fines for many breaches of the law,>>

THeir fiving that[YOUR phone..'is-..watching you/
YOUR PAM-TOP..YOU DASH-TOP navigator/will soon be mandated..and every minuscule breach/opend up for revenuE/RAISIONG.Even business- OPPORTUNITY
[THey are all ready teaching the kids/your being WATCHED ALL THE TIME

it took a while but 1984/HAPPENS..TO MANY OF US DAILY

which the authorities are just not dealing with…yet.
but to whoever suggests it to them/WILL BECOME A NICE REVENUE EARNER

if they CAN POINT AT ANYTHING/ANY line IN THE ACT
PAY-UP../OR WE TAKE YA License/your car rego..YOUR BANK ACCOUNT/savings..AND FINALLY YOUr home..[via act MUMB ER.blah bah bLAH]..AND ORDer number/and the sherrifs warrent..

ITS WHO NEXT.

i hate being forced to know/of this ccc rap..
we forced govt for peace/good order/regulate trade
INSTEAD GOVT RUNS WILD[TAX FREE]..AND WE HAve been actively BETRAYED.c
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 11 May 2014 5:25:37 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy