The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labors Jobs Policy

Labors Jobs Policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. All
Points for effort but if you, the debate still rages, are as smart as you claim, you will know the Obied clan have been criminals for longer than that.
True Labor supporters should ask why the filth ever joined the party if not to use it and thousands of folk like me.
A crime in my view supported by your team has taken place.
Too the thirty thousand donation by an Obied controlled water firm, to you team, and the appointment of a senator to that firm, yours of course.
Vic has its problems will Liberals and well done! you and your team ignore it, climbing over the body of dishonesty in your team to Labor.
What will the links be? when your team sells out QLD health who of you will own it?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 3 March 2013 4:40:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Stop applying labor standards to the coalition.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 3 March 2013 4:51:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi,

I wish you well for your hospital stay and hope for a speedy recovery.

As for Ian McAuley, I have googled him, and am surprised how little it takes to impress you. A junior lecturer at a minor university is hardly an towering intellect.

I also see that the "centre for policy development" is essentially an off shoot of the New Matilda, and is run by the same motley mob of disaffected intellectual feather weights (with the sole exception of Julian Burnside).

I said that I believed that you solely source your material from the NM because it is the only source that says what you want to hear.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 3 March 2013 4:55:39 PM
Dear Shadow Minister,

Thank You for your well wishes and I'm very optimistic
that all will go well with the procedure of Cardioversion.
That it will give me my life back.

As for Ian McAuley? I wasn't aware that the University
of Canberra was a "minor institution," and the CPD
attracts a wide diversity of writers and thinkers who
present new ideas. A progressive think tank in fact.
But there you go. Your opinion is different to mine
obviously.

The same goes for New Matilda. I do not look
for views that agree with mine, on the contrary, I look
for views that are well reasoned. Views that make me think.
Hence my love of New Matilda - which is such a great
contrast to the predictable narrow views of the tabloid press.

I have always found it important to renew dignified and
respectful dialogue with those who do not agree with us than
to keep slavishly congratulating those who have the
wisdom to see things our way.

The exception that I do make to this are of course those
who choose to be illogical and abusive posters. Those
I usually tend to walk away from.

Once again dear SM, see you on another thread, once I get back.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 3 March 2013 5:33:55 PM
Lexi I too wish you the best in your fight.
While not yet diagnosed I spend part of this day in a cancer hospital for an infusion.
I do so happy to fight and if it is to be so, not win.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/obeids-worker-of-miracles-to-be-put-in-spotlight-20130303-2feha.html
My link this morning is to me at least one every one should read.
It, in my view must be read by every ALP member in this country.
It SHOUTS to me why?.
Why did such folk join my party if not to assist in the continuing crimes they inflict.

Too it begs for reform, true open honest reform, and questions the cultural crime SOLIDARITY has become in my party nationally.
How hiding such filth, in SOLIDARITY'S NAME serve the memory of our great founders?
And tell the public, please find a voice, and tell the public, now before our near death, we are not all like this, they need to know.
And we need to aquire a skill lacking in our federal and state party,s,informing voters of why things are as they are.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 4 March 2013 4:23:23 AM
Good luck to both of you.

I look forward to Lexi expanding her reading, and to Belly's abandoning the corrupt labor and voting Liberal.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 4 March 2013 6:23:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19