The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labors Jobs Policy

Labors Jobs Policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All
SM missed your post in the rush to be honest.
To post a link about a thief.
A thief from a nest of thieves, unlike any thing we have ever seen.
A family that infiltrated my side of politics,and used us as toilet paper.
But too is linked to yours, along with many much smaller, but no less contemptible, crimes from within your side.
I fear/think I see a start to your team being as infected as Labor was, will be until the post Gillard era reforms.
I write to demand honesty in politics,for every Australian.
You claim a sainthood for your team.
In doing so your grant immunity to any acts from your team.
And as hipocrits do, take the sword to my team.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 9 March 2013 6:10:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

I always find it amusing that you make these vague and dark accusations with no substance. The difference between the liberal party and labor is the way that improper acts are handled.

For example Carr tries to distance himself from Obied, but was instrumental in making Obied a cabinet minister. When Huge questions came up in the press with regards Obied's murky dealings what did Carr do? he dropped him from cabinet.

Did he investigate the allegations? No
Did he move to dis endorse him from the senate? NO
Did he take any further action? No

When Slipper's questionable use of entitlements came to the fore, the coalition forced him to repay the money, dropped him from senior roles, and when repeated disendorsed him from pre selection. What did Labor do, they knew his record and accepted him with open arms.

As for Thomson, there were serious allegations and he still was pre selected.

For Liberal MPs, misconduct carries consequences, for Labor they are swept under the carpet.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 11 March 2013 7:52:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy