The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labors Jobs Policy

Labors Jobs Policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All
IS not looks bloke.
Comments please Newman has not ruled out Costello,s firm, buying the government stuff he advises should be sold.
Being assured of victory, riding high in the saddle, has its down side.
Your mob usually hides its wrongs not shows them, my time will come.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 March 2013 3:29:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.news.com.au/national-news/nsw-act/day-the-obeids-rode-into-town/story-fndo4bst-1226591917478
A link, that in my view screams for all of us, to read and understand.
This country, led by pure filth in my party/faction risks both sides sliding in to a shocking place.
The land mentioned is not all that far from me.
I know it well.
Nothing can take the pain of Labor allowing such filth to infiltrate it.
Or lessen the pure fear, no other words fit, that reform may not take place, maybe ever, but not for sure, until Gillard is just a memory.
However, this land, was passed under this Liberal government.
And we all should know, we face a future of shame, unless we see very long term imprisonment of many involved in this sham.
unlikely, filth buys influence, from both sides.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 March 2013 5:22:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Please get your facts straight. The firm which Costello is a partner does work for other companies, a few of which MIGHT be in a position to submit an offer in am open tender for state assets if they should be sold. The claim of conflict of interest is extremely tenuous.

If the proviso for anyone doing this audit was that they had never worked for any large company, you would rule out anyone of consequence.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 8 March 2013 12:20:15 PM
See? SM is trying to change the headline story.
Labor is in deep, we hopefully will take our licks and get up get reforms in place and get back on top.
BUT note too this last few months are warning us, the infection is now within Liberal governments in 3 east coast states, we do not deserve victory because the other side is bad, as the no policy's Liberals get.
But after reforms the victory's are assured.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 8 March 2013 3:54:22 PM
Belly,

"SM is trying to change the headline story."

Really? what have I said that is incorrect? Do I have to use the L word?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 8 March 2013 5:09:45 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/woman-who-went-missing-allegedly-helped-moses-obeid-secure-debt-vote-20130308-2fr2o.html
This link too needs a look.
It highlights a truth.
That a son of the right wing ALP power broker [let no man say he was not that]Obied, and a familly trait, theiving from us all.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 9 March 2013 5:29:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy