The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labors Jobs Policy

Labors Jobs Policy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All
Lexi in confronting Shadow Minister we face a man who can see no wrong, on his side of the fence.
And I am afraid a man who owns the most inflated and over valued ego I have yet seen.
A look, quite impossible for our opponent, at the current Victorian scandal, will confirm, not just SM, but a whole class of stone throwers live in glass houses.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 5:42:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nice try Belly.

I have never claimed that the coalition are perfect, only streets ahead of Labor.

Whatever you dredge up combined will only be a tiny fraction of a Thomson, Obeid, or many other labor crooks.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 11:45:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Concept is over your head.
Tried many times to get you to talk about it but you seem not to unde stand/care.
Are there consequences for only seeing one sides wrongs?
Is it not clear to you and the world, if we target our opponents, but not our own wrongs, think about it.
In time our team weakens, is not held to account, need not fear our asking questions.
Our press barons,funny name for influence peddling filth, do not put much work in to the increasing criminal nature.
OFF Some in your party.
My waterloo, renamed GILLARD /NSW filth has opened a door that will bring grief for decades.
Your side must confront its recent headlines and see its turn is coming.
SM this country needs every politician to be an open book or we take second best from them.
I unlike you will never say its OK its my mob.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 3:09:49 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-21/green-imminent-assassin-or-final-shield/4530342
Interesting, honest, and as near the truth as we will get.
Until Gillard, and the horse she rides, carry the ALP in to a hurting place.
Then, not until then, we will hear and see the truth, from todays infection within the ALP.
see SM? it never hurt, in fact I may be deceiving my self, but I rather think ten thousand voices should join me, to fight the infection.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 5:38:33 PM
I invite, in the name of balanced debate, SM or any of the right of right Conservative posters to talk of the Victorian situation.
Not as an attempt to hide Labors problems, no one could do that.
But to show Liberals Nationals Conservatives and Tea Party followers.
Can see fault lines in their team to.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 March 2013 6:29:49 AM
Belly,

I have always maintained that I don't need to dwell on the liberal party's as the Labor supporters will ensure that even the smallest issue is broadcast.

However, it Looks as though TB completely lost control of the party mechanism, and the new premiere needs to assert his control and stop this Labor type rot.

I think that the liberals here are done, but with still 3 years to go have some chance to turn the boat around, but then will probably lose to Labor.

As for the payment to TW, this should have been completely above board. Then no fingers could have been pointed. Now it just looks sleazy.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 7 March 2013 12:23:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All