The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > In My Country

In My Country

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 57
  11. 58
  12. 59
  13. All
As a jack of all trades master of non I can swear- fluently.
But will refrain.
However lets look under this rug, fore give me, I do no like the Islamic faith.
Who off you does?
Who among you believes in it?
And I foregive me, but maybe admit I am right, I think many followers of that faith dislike me and my country men too.
No assimilation here, just more enclaves more Muslim places of education and religion.
Yes, give it some deep thought, GY has in his reporting reminded us I am no different than those I oppose.
Well I am different, this is my country.
I have no wish to live in theirs.
Stop the rot! no link exists to post ww2 Migration, and the anti integration Islam this thread is about.
Will the true left, a camp I am close to returning to, answer why they ignore female near slavery, in this community.
Why the new but lost, left can not be heard calling for emancipation for women .
The holly Muslim place of worship mentioned is nothing if not a generator of hate in our midst.
Me, left? yes but not lost never knew a left power brokers thief.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 December 2012 8:03:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Susie,
The point is that if other cultures cannot be part of our society without compromising their culture, we cannot claim to be a multicultural country.

Just because other nationalities live here and can practice those aspects of their culture that we allow, does not mean we are multicultural. Our culture, our society standards and our laws take prominance.

You made the claim that we are multicultural and I say we are not. We are multi-racial without a doubt, but we expect all persons in Aus to abide by our social standards and our laws. No alien custom, tradition, practice or religous pursuit is above our laws.

To avoid the problems Europe and UK are now facing, we should be implementing a selective immigration program that excludes persons from those groups that have shown us they cannot/will not integrate and hold our laws and society in contempt. Irrespective of what religion or nationality they are.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 23 December 2012 8:33:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm not here to defend the Islamic religion, or any religion for that matter, but Belly I read your post and wonder. You say "I do no like the Islamic faith" I wonder just how much you know about the Islamic faith, most likely very little. Then you say "Who off you does?
Who among you believes in it?" Are you asking that question of the World or just the select few of us who post on this forum. You then proceed to justify your dislike of people by claiming they dislike you, but offer no evidence to support this assertion. Then the bigoted claim "this is my country." unless you are aboriginal. I fail to see how you as a son a immigrants, as are the children of those you dislike, have any more claim than any other section of the community other than those pf Aboriginal blood.
Then this "Will the true left, a camp I am close to returning to," from your post I still see you sitting somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan a long way from the left.
"heard calling for emancipation for women." true progressives in our society have been calling for the emancipation of all who are oppressed in our society, including many of the very people you refer to in your post, you know the ones you dislike.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 23 December 2012 9:03:06 PM
Banjo we can't be seen to ' implement selective immigration' in Australia.
I'm assuming you would like to 'select' less or none Muslim immigrants?

How do you think that decision will go down with all the Muslim countries?
We live in the world community as well you know. We need to trade with these countries. We can't tar them all with the same feathers Banjo.
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 23 December 2012 10:50:58 PM
Paul we all must not assume, not assume the other side knows or does not,what we do.
Complex issue, let us drift about its edges.
America had mass migration, from all over the world.
While that story written at the Island that processed them is stiring,
'The migration was about building America, it saw the Importation of,crime gangs/Mafia.
Australia, in the Gold rush, in being England's Prison, benefited too.
Post ww2 we entered a boom, on the backs of? Migration.
We prosper still by that rush to populate.
The Asian war and boat arrivals got us heated up.
Who here did not at first fear that?
We imported crime gangs and a cultural separatism too, but we did not think it was all, bad or terminal.
It continues to be a problem but is sidelined by Islam, tell me why?
Religion is my answer.
Why has the western world and us embraced Muslim Migration?
Now this is going to sound silly but is that true?
Is some one say the UN playing experimental games with Social experimental testing, seeing if we can live together even breed the hate out?
Or is it just feeling bad about the poor?
In every country that has taken in Muslim Migrants/refugees trouble exists.
No bending in their religion, no flexing, no assimilation, why then come here.
Who thinks generations will breed the hate out.
In the Lebanese community it is second and third generation Australians you who hate us the most.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 December 2012 5:14:45 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/outrage-over-fatwa-forces-mosque-to-pull-down-website-post-20121223-2btkx.html
While I post a positive.
My thoughts remain negative.
I will continue to think of this place, that building, as a divider of my county.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 December 2012 5:27:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 57
  11. 58
  12. 59