The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > In My Country

In My Country

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. 57
  9. Page 58
  10. 59
  11. All
"For some strange reason I always associate you with Malware.."

That's funny SPQR...because I always associate your moniker here with "SQUIRT"

On Belly being admired...I'm sure both you and Belly can rustle up some sort of commendation. Your insularity and your paranoid cherry-picking abilities are rather advanced, after all.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 11 January 2013 10:05:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You only need to look at Australia from the first day Captain Abdul Pasha sailed into Port Jackson in 1788 with his boat loads of Muslim convicts, and what they and those Muslims who followed done to the original inhabitants of this continent. They, the Muslims, done their best to educate the savage infidel in the rightness of Islam. Did the savage infidel accept the generosity of the Mullahs and embrace Islam, no he did not! The Muslims were left with no alternative other than to proclaim an Islamic Jihad against this race of savage infidels. I have a similar story about what happened when the Muslims colonized America, Africa and a big chunk of Asia.
Think how much better off these 'savages' would be today if Christians and not Muslims had confiscated their lands and tough them the virtues ways of Christianity.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 11 January 2013 10:55:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul 1405

<<You only need to look at Australia from the first day Captain Abdul Pasha sailed into Port Jackson…>>
ROFL
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Had your little scenario played out
There would be…
No Aboriginal territories encompassing half or more of the continent.
No special provisions for Aboriginal welfare/education.
No tolerance of any Aboriginal tent embassy in the grounds of parliament house.
And definitely NO Aboriginal flag.

There would also be NO Paul 1405.Though there might well be a Abdullah 1405. The only difference being that while the former unthinkingly spruiks New Age greenies, the latter would unthinkingly spruik age old Islam.

Poirot,
<<That's funny SPQR...because I always associate your moniker here with "SQUIRT">>
Easily corrected with a little counterconditioning.
Look at image 1 for five seconds them click on image 2

1) http://tinyurl.com/bx27wla
2) http://tinyurl.com/b4zd55r
Do that ten times every night before going to bed --and in no time your mis-association will be righted!
Posted by SPQR, Friday, 11 January 2013 11:18:57 AM
SPQR,

According to wiki, one of those guys in the Eagle link started out working "variously" as a dancer, model and stripper.

So in your case it's more "Senatus Burlesque Romanus", is it?

(SBQR?)
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 11 January 2013 11:38:23 AM
<< So in your case it's more "Senatus Burlesque Romanus", is it? (SBQR?)>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLDjrvI9tw
Posted by SPQR, Friday, 11 January 2013 1:20:22 PM
SPQR,

Good question.....
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 11 January 2013 1:29:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. 57
  9. Page 58
  10. 59
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy