The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gay adoption

Gay adoption

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. All
Philo and Bach,

I can happily say that of the Christians I know, very few hold the same fundamentally bigoted view points that you do. So to claim to represent the many people of faith that don't share your extreme views is fraudulent and insulting.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 8:50:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That last post from runner on the previous page displays all the inaccurate falsehoods, bigotry and crazy irrational dogma that one expects from a typical Dark Age inhabitant like runner. He's no Christian.
Posted by TZ52HX, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 9:53:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'll also borrow a quote from another member that I read here a month or so ago, Philo and Bach are "as Christian as the Pope is Muslim". Christianity has come out of the Dark Ages, but people like Philo, Bach and runner still reside in those superstitious times. Sad. They're not Christians. They're something else.
Posted by TZ52HX, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 10:01:30 PM
TZ52HX

I would be extremely concerned if I had your endorsement. Try reading the Scriptures before mouthing off about something you seem to be very ignorant of.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 11:43:41 PM
Gotta love it. If you don't agree with him you're "ignorant". Goes to show, he's no "Christian".
Posted by TZ52HX, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 1:22:47 AM
Philo,
Actually it's funny you say that, i have tried all sorts of sites over the years and find the same problem. It is not your christianity that is the issue but your blind dogma.
Developing an understanding of an issue does not require you to turn your back on your faith, but you do need to try and stop being a missionary and convert everyone on line. You learn nothing from the discussion and generally loose the respect of other people.
Ignorance may be bliss but it is still ignorance.
Posted by nairbe, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 7:30:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15