The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gay adoption

Gay adoption

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
CJ,

Bach does not know basic English or grammar. I am surprised he can even spell science.

"lets discus weather or not" - Classic!

I bet he has white out on his monitor.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 1:43:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ you're not the only one with a science degree. What was your major and where did you study? Shadow Minister it's nice to see that you resort to personal attacks when challenged.
Posted by bach, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 2:06:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bach,

If you question CJ's education credentials with year 2 level English you are setting yourself up, and you are in no position to cry foul when you have done the same yourself.

Given your inability to express yourself cogently I seriously doubt you have any tertiary science degree.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 2:35:51 PM
Dear oh dear, bach. I'm hardly going to provide someone as abusive as you with enough detail for you to track me down IRL. Suffice to say that I have a couple of undergraduate degrees and postgraduate qualifications. In my Science degree I did a double major in Psychology and Mathematics.

Now, what do you know about homophobia?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 3:10:20 PM
lol.. year two? That's harsh buddy. I just want to point out that I was enquiringly not questioning SM... there's is a huge difference. Do yourself a favour and don't act so smug :)

English is my second language but i do already hold one degree, and am completing a second combined engineering degree as well having studied chemistry and molecular biology... anyway what would my English literacy skills have to do with holding a science degree? You're reasoning as I've noticed throughout your posts is entertaining to say the least
Posted by bach, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 4:36:54 PM
CJ where have I been abusive?

I was just interested in getting a more scientific point of view on the matter from you. I thought to ask because of your condescending tone towards another member of this forum about his lack of scientific background. I was also hoping you might have some knowledge something biology/molecular-biology related.

Psychology couldn't really answer what I would want to ask but interestingly is your study of mathematics... what was your focus in that?
Posted by bach, Wednesday, 8 September 2010 4:46:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy