The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Please explain..WHY?..do we love to hate others?

Please explain..WHY?..do we love to hate others?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
I will from here on in this topic ignore Cornflower, who is here as a TROLL in this topic. Under One God, do you deny that Jesus has ever said that non believers will go to hell? Do you deny that the Christian God will send people to hell who don't believe in, and worship, the Christian God? I know it's hard for you to do so, but please try to give a "straight" answer.
Posted by Master, Sunday, 2 August 2009 4:02:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Master, "I will from here on in this topic ignore Cornflower, who is here as a TROLL in this topic."

That is so much rubbish, your manner is as usual, confrontational, combative, baiting and abusive, betraying your lack of respect for other respondents and determination to hijack the thread for more of your tiresome adolescent rants.

Re-read what you wrote.
Posted by Cornflower, Sunday, 2 August 2009 4:37:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ahh, he "thought" he'd get in without a reply.

You see, if Master replies, it means Master has broken his word. And if Master doesn't reply it means Cornflower is free to TROLL on regardless. So Cornflower thinks he's won no matter what happens. This is what it's all about for him "WINNING". TRUTH, is irrelevant to him.

The fact that disproportionately large numbers of Thugby League players behave badly both on and off the field is something he ignores. The fact that Antiwomen's NRL conspiracy theory regarding the NRL and Channel 9 management has been discredited is something he ignores.

Instead he TROLLS about someone's identity because he sees that as an opportunity to "WIN".

Cornflower, in the latter parts of this topic has become a - - - -

TROLL.
Posted by Master, Sunday, 2 August 2009 5:08:13 PM
My above post was meant for the NRL sex scandal topic. I had two topics up on the screen and accidently posted the above reply into this topic. come on now, give me a break - - - - - I've only been using computers for just over a year or so. Five years ago I thought a mouse was only something with a tail that goes "squeak squeak".

Cornflower has been TROLLING lately, I guess in order to get himself attention.
Posted by Master, Sunday, 2 August 2009 5:20:16 PM
master i did a search...and the responses here are revealing...i could quote the important ones...but will leave it for you to chose..

my reading is generally/specificly..jesus didnt...actually say it..[more than one respondant noted..he had much to say..on the topic]of/hell..but not actually in the context..as you put it

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090323082757AAJonOA&cp=2

the winner/..chosen by an avowed athiest..says rev 21;8..But for the cowardly and UNBELIEVING and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars,..and i certainl,y dont think there are many of that ilk

another respondant this...<<Jesus taught more about hell than anyone else in the Word of God...Jesus described hell as an unquenchable fire (Matthew 3:12),..a place of eternal fire,..(Matthew 25:41) eternal punishment..(Matthew 25:46),..and as a place of torment, fire, and agony..(Luke 16:23-24)...Jesus taught specifically about hell many times in His ministry..(Matthew 5:22, 29-30; 10:28; 18:9; 23:15,33; Mark 9:43-47; Luke 12:6; 16:23).>>>but notably not condeming anyone into hell

how i understand it...[after death we are free to chose to live on in love/light..[or chose to live on in hate/darkness]...it is a freechoice..in as much as thought's are open to all to know[nothing can be concealed..[there are no secrets in heaven...nor hell..thus many conciously chose..'hell'..by failure to seek to love others

that being said..hell is not as many suppose...for egsample...there is no death..in either...but there is the reality of pain/love or other sensaTIONS..

hell literally is in darkness...the so called fires are passions that consume the hell residents...[the fire cast no heat..nor light...and it is said to even burn...but..that percieved as fire is mearly passions...these pasions yet..appear to..consume those cast in[by their own kind]

that being said there are uncountable hells and heavens...those faulse believer have their hell[thoinking it heaven...murderors have their own 'hell'...murdering each other over and again for eternity...dito..all those passions..that obsess or consumed us../in this/life

think of it../..as a sorting..[of the good..from the bad/..sheep from goats/..tares from wheat].....each having..their own house/realm...in the fathers-house...some in light..others in darkness

each realm..doing that..they so loved..to be doing...here..[but..there..only able to do..to their others/peers...each loving the same..good/or bad..doing that..ONLY..unto only each-other

these clarified my understanding
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/newviews/gonewest.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/newviews/wsltoc.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/newviews/life.html
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 2 August 2009 5:28:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alternatively, you could have a few roos loose in your top paddock :)
Posted by Cornflower, Sunday, 2 August 2009 5:30:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy