The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Refugee Issues

Refugee Issues

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. All
Well we should have known that CJ would be part of the noisey minority in TAMWORTH. Probably a teacher giving his leftist slant to our kids. Most probably an english teacher at one of the high schools.

What part of we dont want them in our town/country dont you ferals understand?

CJ, Ginx and Pericles represent the self loathing whites of our society whos duty they feel is to make all of us heathen whiteys to be held accountable for our sins against the dark races so as to make them feel more empowered and better abled to tut tut the evil whites, also to give themselves a big pat on the back and have those warm fuzzy spine tingling feelings at dinner parties over a nice drop of Pinot or a coffee after thier latest witty retort on refugees or what have you.

It makes them feel special and as a small outlet they come to OLO to share it with you. Well CLAP CLAP CLAP, Your a bunch of Latte sipping tamperers.

I find you all offensive because your trying to drag down the standard of living for those who can least afford it.

Selfish Pricks.
Posted by SCOTTY, Sunday, 7 October 2007 5:18:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I guess Andrews at least has your vote, Scotty. Only...he's not representing you. He's representing a seat with a large migrant population, which owes it existence to the fact that we rejected the White Australia policy decades ago, despite the sad fact that it the beliefs behind it clearly linger on in various dark corners.

Amusing that the most damning criticism that you can make of those that reject socially regressive attitudes such as your own is that they sip lattes.
Posted by wizofaus, Sunday, 7 October 2007 5:34:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My God!! How am I supposed to respond to posts like yours..

What a pathetic character you are GROTTY.
Posted by Ginx, Sunday, 7 October 2007 5:49:44 PM
Hey SCOTTY I love your colourful (oops!) language.

First you had "sub saharan blacks [with] the mental fortitude of a deck chair". A Titanic image or a Tampa?

Then you gave us "heathen whiteys" and "dark races" who "tut tut the evil whites". Let there be light Brother!

But I thought your liquid imagery was a bit dry. You had the whites (not sure whether you meant the heathens or the evils) giving themselves " warm fuzzy spine tingling feelings at dinner parties over a nice drop of Pinot or a coffee." Would that be with milk - or black coffee, SCOTTY?

I loved your delicious pun about "a bunch of Latte sipping tamperers" - I'm sure you meant to write Tampa-ers.

Skitch 'em SCOTTY, turn the hoses on them. I'm sure they're all closet reds - or liberal wets.

Now how about a Scotch - more to your taste, eh? I hear White Heather's a nice drop, much better than Johnny Walker Black Label.
Posted by FrankGol, Sunday, 7 October 2007 5:56:34 PM
Wiz and Gin,
Im going to laugh my arse off when your facing another four years of Howard and Costello.

This election is going to be won on the backs of what sought of person we allow to come to this Great Country. Face it the leftist agenda is on the nose whiteys starting to wake up to you traitors.

Im sure at the next war you will all be rounded up as traitors of the country and put into detention. Think it wont happen think again, you sell your own kind out for what, a warm feeling and green vouchers.

Do you think the blacks will thank you for allowing them here ?

They dont give a stuff, theyll turn Australia into a ghetto just like theyve done everywhere else.

Give me one example of where Africans have gone enmasse and there have been no problems for decades afterwards?

Bring Chinese Indians Vietnamese in small volumes no problems but we need people with low socio economic mentality like a hole in our head.

Ginx is a 22year old starry eyed sociology student, no boyfriend and a pet cat good thing she has the internet or she'd have topped herself by now. Getting close by now? Wiz your a boy in a mans world go home to your boyfriend.
Posted by SCOTTY, Sunday, 7 October 2007 6:15:46 PM
I can tell from the anger in your posts, Scotty, that you have had a hard life.

But help is, as always, at hand. I found these "life tips" for you:

- When decanting wine from the box, tilt the paper cup and pour slowly so as not to bruise the wine.
- If drinking directly from the bottle, hold it with only one hand.
- When entertaining in your home, don't allow the dog to eat at the table, no matter how good his manners.
- While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this should be done in private, using ones OWN ute keys.
- Even if you live alone, deodorant isn't a waste of money.
- But even extensive use of deodorant can only delay bathing by a few weeks.
- Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a no-no, it alters the taste of finger foods and if you are a woman it can draw attention away from your jewelry.
- Always offer to bait your date's hook - especially on the first date.
- Let your date know you're interested: "I've been wanting to go out with you ever since I read about you on the dunny door"
- At the movies, refrain from yelling abuse at characters on the screen. Tests have proven they can't hear you.
- At a wedding, kissing the bride for more than five seconds may cause a drop in your popularity. Excessive use of the tongue is also considered out of place. And a tracksuit with a cummerbund and a clean football jumper can create a tacky appearance. Say "yes" to socks and shoes for the occasion.
- When driving, dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if your gun's loaded and the possum's in your sights.
- When entering a roundabout, the vehicle with the largest bull bar doesn't always have the right of way.
- When sending your wife down the road with a petrol can, it's impolite to ask her to bring back beer too.

You see, we do care.
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 7 October 2007 6:58:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...