The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Refugee Issues

Refugee Issues

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
GROTTY and PALE; what a surprise!

Hasn't something obvious struck you both yet?

Your reference GROTT to the 'latte' set, 'kids in private schools'.
Your reference PILE to 'old school dinky ...er,..die sensible Aussie'= GROTTY.

So; (sorry Frank!)-the 'Left' have some sort of perceived class and the 'Right' are 'dinky di Old School' aka: GROTTY!

Hmm? The L and R have some fairly meaty stoushes here. Yet the R (as clearly known on OLO); are missing in their support of you on this thread. Why is that?

Could it have something to do with the fact that people like you 'two?' are an embarrassment to them? That the R are NOT GROTTY clones, but have standards and views of their own?

I oppose their views. (Yours I cannot take seriously GROTPILE). BUT; I do NOT categorize those of the more Conservative stance as ALL 'dinky di' and DEFINITELY see them with their own set of standards and values.

It is as clear as a bell that they have a bloody site more class than you give them credit for.

Which is why they are not going to support a barely literate Neanderthal.

Have a nice day.
Posted by Ginx, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 1:15:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SCOTTY
Dont let it bother you mate. oh and just for the record we work with both muslim Leaders and aboriginal people not just animals.
This may come as a shock to you all but unless you work with people and leaders you can never help Animals.
Not that any of the posters SCOTTY have ever bothered to show one once of concern for Animals.
This nonesense about some saying - eh pale I support animals but would never support pale is a cheap shot.
Yes SCOTTY I thought you would be posting in your real name because your a REAL person.
Thats something some people have great trouble with.
Note SCOTTY and PALE atre the only posters honest enough to use the real IDS.
I think that pretty much sums it up.
Any little coward can have a cheap shot at those who are brave enough to put their name on their posts.
Thats ok SCOTTY we will just keeping telling it the way it is- The truth.
I have also seen some of the things you are talking about.
A little Secret
My family has been involved with assisting migrants for years.
Many migrants dont want Australia to be turned into third world standards that they escaped.
I dont know how many times they! advised us! not to bring too many.
Why? Because they know how much trouble it brings.
BTW I am sure our clever journo SCOTTY has the answer to Australia`s water problem??
Boy how dumb
Like I said save your energy SCOTTY that wouldnt know a cow from a stear- speaking of bums!
Its good to know there are still some sensible no bull true blue Aussies out there SCOTTY- Thanks!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 11 October 2007 6:56:24 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It must have been tough growing up with a name like "People Against Live Exports and Intensive Farming".

I bet the other kids teased you in the playground :)
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 11 October 2007 9:00:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It ain't a cheap shot if it's the truth PALE.

See, now having a go at the Sudanese without any statistics to back up a claim. That's a cheap shot.

Siding with the village idiot who spouts nothing but hateful garbage - that's a cheap shot.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Thursday, 11 October 2007 9:02:55 AM
TRTL – I think all the evidence you need can be seen in Sudan. The problems of the Sudan has a lot to do with the fact that there are too many people with a Sudanese mentality their or in other words the problems are intrinsic. Sure we are all born equally but the culture you grow up in has a huge effect on your attitude out look on life.

How many studies have you heard that people exposed to violence at a young age or at any for that matter are more prone to commit violent acts themselves in the future?

Just for the record –

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22567477-5006785,00.html

You can take the man out of Sudan but you cant take the Sudan out of the Man.
Posted by EasyTimes, Thursday, 11 October 2007 1:41:04 PM
Hey EasyTimes

If, as you say, "we are all born equally but the culture you grow up in has a huge effect on your attitude out look on life", how come there are so many bitter arguments between Australians (even as seen with those who contribute to OLO)?

And if "The problems of the Sudan has a lot to do with the fact that there are too many people with a Sudanese mentality their or in other words the problems are intrinsic", would you have logically to agree that the problem of Australia is that there are too many people with an Australian mentality too?

Or is the problem that are you talking rot - and it's intrinsic?
Posted by FrankGol, Thursday, 11 October 2007 2:16:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy