The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Multiculturalism

Multiculturalism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. All
Judeo-Christian values can go to hell.
http://x.com/DrLoupis/status/1818891988055278070
Filty Sodomites.

Heres your LGBT btw.
http://x.com/MillerStream/status/1674443145256509443

The dumbest part about it your hated Diversity Equity and Inclusion is pushed by Jewish bankers. Why?
http://x.com/DrLoupis/status/1818964303157817631

And the whole world is fecked, why? because Jews control America.

Go support killing more women and kids, but don't expect my solidarity.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 2 August 2024 2:31:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi AC,

"And as for Officeworks - they've lost my business. Boycott."

Unfortunately there is little in the way of an alternative, like Bunnings with hardware they're pretty much got the office supply business to themselves. I'm not too sure what went on there, was it some joker at OW told some Jew OW, supported the Palestinians so PO out of the shop.

Jesus ....Had some right wing nutter, nutting off about the Jews started WWI and WWII and they'll start WWIII soon, Armageddon is on its way. Its in the Bible according to nut job Nick!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 2 August 2024 6:40:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC

I will stick with Officeworks for their good business sense and refusal to tolerate politics and anti-Semitism in their business.

I've never heard of Mega Office supplies, but I can pretty much guarantee that they would emulate Officeworks if a similar thing was done to them and their customers by one of their staff. Business is business. Small business is a lot different from Big Business, which is not generally involved in retail and face-to-face dealings with all sorts of people.

I am inclined to do more business with Officeworks after this disgraceful performance by an employee who doesn't have to put up her own money to have a job and income. What she did is the equivalent of taking money out of the till.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 August 2024 9:44:07 AM
Hi ttbn,
I understand what you're saying, business is business.
Especially more so when Blackrock holds a 2% stake in Wesfarmers which owns Officeworks.
Holocaust education is required right?
No thanks, I can see what's on the TV just fine.

Mega Office Supplies are pretty good if you're willing to wait a day or two for delivery.
You get little free bags of lollies and discount vouchers in your parcel delivery.
Hope nobody takes my opinion personally here, though I think Yuyutsu might.
He really needs to send his family off to a beach holiday in Cypress for a few months I think.
The war is about to escalate in a very big way I think.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 2 August 2024 11:13:07 AM
One of their earliest discriminatory actions Nazis took against Jews in Germany before the war was refusing service to Jews in shops.

Our "successful" multiculturalism has brought the same sort of gross people here.

Like the German Nazis, the Albanese government has said nothing about this anti-Semitism - as usual.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 August 2024 11:19:04 AM
In Australia it is unlawful to discriminate on the
basis of protected attributes which include age, disability,
race, sex, religion, intersex status, gender identity,
sexual orientation and so on. Australia's federal
anti-discrimination laws are contained in legislation.

Unlawful discrimination or alleged breaches of human rights
complaints can be lodged with the Australian Human Rights
Commission and relevant state and territory agencies.

The Australian Human Rights Commission has the statutory power
to investigate and conciliate complaints of unlawful
discrimination under Australian anti-discrimination legislation.
Complaints can be lodged through the Australian Human Rights
website. Or of course a lawyer.

The Officeworks staff member is being re-trained which includes
a visit to the Holocaust Museum. The gentlemen in question has
been given $100 and a full apology from Officeworks. He is
consulting legal advice.

Action has been taken by both sides.

Mark Dreyfus the government's attorney-general is Jewish. Both he
and the government are looking into passing additional legislation
which they the Opposition to also approve.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 2 August 2024 11:53:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20