The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. All
Well it wasn't exactly a peace gesture.

The Ukrainians argued they couldn't sign the agreement while their capital city was under seige.
That's why Putin withdrew you moron.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 7 July 2024 7:00:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Mhaze Trumpster,

"Did you not thank Foxy for the link? Did you not accept that it was true?"

I did thank Foxy for the link, and I said; "It made for interesting reading," So does 'Alice In Wonderland', but that doesn't mean I accept it as true, you might I don't. As for your folk hero The Dangerous Doctor Donald, I didn't need that link to tell me the blokes a criminal, the US justice system has already said that. I did go on to post later; "Bidens an idiot", that must make me anti Biden, but not necessarily pro Trump.

As for the Vaping, you peddled lies, and when I exposed those lies of yours you cut and ran. End of story.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 7 July 2024 10:44:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The moment she realized that her hero Biden doesn’t like black people.
http://x.com/KimDotcom/status/1809550874324488645
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 8 July 2024 7:06:07 AM
"As for the Vaping, you peddled lies, and when I exposed those lies of yours you cut and ran. End of story."

Well tell yourself whatever you need. But anyone who reads the thread will see that you started it without the faintest idea about the issues around vaping and why it is accepted around the world-wide. They'll see someone who, as you always do, fell for the propaganda from your gurus as opposed to the facts. As to peddling lies, I mere reported the findings of the NZ chapter of ASH (Action for SmokeFree 2025). You didn't want that information to be true and therefore ignored it.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 8 July 2024 11:00:00 AM
http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7fcb24b0c32d9679708b80475dcb8abf77a105ac3da0cc024df4afff4ccfbe1a.jpg?w=800&h=495
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 8 July 2024 12:50:49 PM
Colonial Cannon Fodder.
These morons are taking part in the NATO shakedown.
More donations for Ukraine please

Stop trying to grift off the Australian taxpayer to pay for your shiddy foreign wars America!

- You overthrew the country
- You provoked Putin into a war
- You thought the Russian people would rise up and oust Putin from the effect of sanctions.
- You had no plan, you messed everything up.
- You probably even fired a missile at a hospital yourselves to grift more money off western leaders and their citizens.

Now you're kidnapping poor hapless Ukrainians off the street and sending them to the front, in the name of 'democracy and ideals' while trying to grift money off your allies all to keep a demented braindead zombie in the whitehouse, to keep a stupid losing war going that is destroying the West.

And for what?

So untrained kidnapped Ukrainians can be mass slaughtered?

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/8690794/australia-to-announce-more-ukraine-aid-at-nato-summit/

They shake us down for our money.
Soon they will come for our kids to fight the wars they start.
Ukraine war is a lie, US overthrew the country and provoked it.

And these sellouts that call themselves leaders can't bury their tongues up Uncle Sams date deep enough.

First they shake us down
And next we become colonial cannon fodder.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 11:44:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23