The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All
Hi Foxy,

The extreme thrives on division, Trump is no exception. BTW; I met the local 'ONE NATION' candidate for the up coming Queensland state election in October, the same thing, he tries to ferment divisions within society, with unsubstantiated claims, in his case he was targeting the LGBTIQA+ community. I can see he believes in one nation alright, a nation that only includes those of his ilk, with his social values, others are to be excluded and ostracised. With ONE NATION's extremism, in power, a more aggressive outcome would soon follow.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 14 July 2024 9:08:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

Things politically seem to be taking a shift.
The fanatics on both sides of politics are
not gaining much ground according to polls and
surveys. I live in a safe Liberal electorate
and at the last election there was a swing
against the party. Not a substantial swing - but
enough to have the rising star - Keith Wolahan
a bit worried. The next election should be
interesting.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 11:36:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy,
Do you like info from the Center for Strategic International Studies? (CSIS)
Here's one of their recent videos with some info I'm sure you'll be really pleased about (smile)
http://www.youtube.com/live/00tPLu0g_es?t=3660
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 July 2024 9:55:25 PM
AC,

http://www.csis.org/analysis/back-stock-state-russias-defense-industry-after-two-years-war
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 10:50:38 PM
AC,

Download the full report from the link.

It's an interesting read.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 10:53:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy