The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

The American Presidency - Showmanship Or Substance?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All
I think I tuned out after I head Biden talking about women being raped by their siblings.
I was like 'wtf', and then decided it wasn't worth my time.
America is just a train wreck in slow motion.
Stand Clear.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 28 June 2024 11:23:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I watched those two old fools debate each other today. Trump should be locked up in jail. Biden, well, he should be locked up in an asylum! Putin, Jinping and that crazy man in North Korea must be rubbing their hands with glee, watching that pair of idiots going head to head."
- Pretty sad state of affairs right?

>>"Vlad"..."Yes Xi"...."See what democracy gives you!"..."Hummm, two old farts like that pair"..."Yes Vlad, democracy, its a waste of time!"......."I'll agree with that one Xi, a waste of time, not wanted in Russia"...."and not in China comrade, Vlad what if we end like that pair?"..."No problem comrade, we get a gun and shoot ourselves!"...."hummm me think so comrade, the only solution!"<<

- They will not lower themselves to the level of desperate childish western leaders.
They have a plan, and the West will fade into insignificance on their own.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 28 June 2024 11:33:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Showmanship or Substance?"
Not a great deal of either, in my opinion.

"I forgot to add - should the Democratic Party have
a chat with the President and persuade him to retire
prior to the election? And if he agrees, who would
they nominate as his replacement to run against Trump?

Any suggestions?"
- I've heard the name 'Michelle Obama' thrown around.

"It would be great if Hillary Clinton could be
persuaded to run again!"
- I was thinking about whether or not we could cryogenically freeze her so we can be rid of her, and whether or not it would be morally right to potentially unleash her on future generations of the earth.

No, I think we should do what I first suggested many years ago.
Let's just build a nice fancy prison to put them all in.
They can all go nutty raving on and on about their plans for global conquest and exploiting other people and nations and attacking their political enemies somewhere where the rest of us are all free from any harm. Maybe we can make it a reality TV show?
- Tune in and watch Hilary going batty.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 29 June 2024 1:27:12 AM
everybody lost
Posted by mikk, Saturday, 29 June 2024 3:47:37 AM
everybody lost
mikk,
by "everybody" I assume you (rightly) mean Westerners ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 29 June 2024 6:17:49 AM
Well, it certainly put the parasites into a panic !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 29 June 2024 6:19:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy