The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Dear Maverick,

What I read is that Israel used overall more explosives than in World-War-II, most of it by air-bombs, not necessary bullets from personal guns, which are small and therefore have only a small explosive content.

---

Dear Dan,

If you could read Hebrew, you might be surprised to read the angry and fearless comments by Israelis over today's news and how overwhelmingly the Israelis oppose Netanyahu.

Here are a few random translations from http://www.ynet.co.il/news/article/sjt95z11lr

10. Government of destruction. Small and miserable zeroes, you are the only ones who need to go home and not the soldiers who risk their lives over decades for you. (88 thumbs up, 1 thumb down)

27. Netanyahu to jail.
Reply: why to jail and not to the gallows?

53. If there is justice in the world, these three will pay the ultimate price for the destruction of the state. Our glorious state. Our pride, the fruit of our labour, which we paid and still pay for in blood. The state which is a wonder. Which during its short years in existence overtook many other countries with enormous achievements in so many areas. The state which raised super-heroes, Nobel prize winners, renowned authors, highly-considered intellectuals and lots of more good, this state now stands in ruins, beaten, humiliated, defeated, broken up, non-operational. A state in trauma where the sadness of the loss lays on it like thick fog. And all due to three crooks and one crazy woman. How have we reached that, how? (52 thumbs up, 2 thumbs down)

218. It is good to die for the preservation of the coalition.

237. Smotritz and Ben Gvir jeopardise any hostage deal. It is inconceivable that two madman jeopardise a hostage deal, they did not even serve in the army and only want the war to continue so they can keep their seat, and the blood of our soldiers and hostages is on their hands.

To summarise, in http://www.ynet.co.il/news/article/yokra13875215

142. Netanyahu's family ought to be treated like the Ceaushescu's family (25 thumbs up, 3 thumbs down)
[Romania's Soviet-era dictator, he and his wife were shot]
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 8 April 2024 11:49:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Yuyutsu

Thanks for "What I read is that Israel used overall more explosives than in World-War-II, most of it by air-bombs"

The US Smithsonian records http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/seventy-years-world-war-two-thousands-tons-unexploded-bombs-germany-180957680/

"Between 1940 and 1945, U.S. and British air forces dropped 2.7 million tons of bombs on Europe, half of that amount on Germany."

Germany and Russia might have dropped 1.3 million tons in total.

The 2.7 million tons of bombs were dropped by of the order of about 10,000 UK and US heavy bombers twice a week for 5 years.

Indeed Israel which only has light fighter-bombers would need around 70,000 fighter-bombers to each drop 2 tonnes of bombs every day to get anywhere near the WWII total.

I'm no expert on the Israeli Air Force but I think we can agree that Israel having the required 70,000 fighter-bombers is quite reasonable.

Cheers Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 12:31:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seeing the videos of the mass destruction of block after block of homes and businesses, children begging for food in Gaza, all caused by the Zionist death squads, aka IDF, only a fool, or complete Zionist sycophant, would believe this was "targeted" and not widespread destruction designed to eliminate the Palestinian people. Absolute horror is being delivered by the Zionists onto the Palestinians. Yet we have people on this forum supporting and justifying this GENOCIDE!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 5:25:10 AM
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your earlier concern about my being stalked
on this forum.

I'm used to it by now. It's been going on for so long.
I am targeted. While others get away with a lot.
But I guess that's par for the course for females.
Many who used to post here have left.

Women are more likely than men to be targets of abuse
online. Bullying, intimidation, humiliation, are quite
common. You have to learn to deal with it especially
over longer periods of time. The abuse can be severe
at times in its nature and psychological impact,
(being called a murderer by the
"kudos king" was especially shocking and upsetting).

Anyway, it's people like yourself, Steele Redux, Banjo Paterson,
O Sung Wu, and so many others, that do make a difference for me.
So, again - Thank You. Not sure how long I can keep this up.
But your support means a great deal and certainly helps.

I am only human after all.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 7:58:18 AM
Many of the females who used to post here have left. It's quite possible that they left because of one particular female. I have always thought that to be the case.

The poor, hard done- by female theme won't work. Foxy is not a dogged ultra-Left activist who can't accept criticism just because she is female. And, the females who have disappeared were conservative or at least not as dogmatic and combative as Foxy is: again raising the possibility that she drove them off - out of embarrassment for their sex, or the superior bullsh-t detectors many of the ladies possess.

She doesn't have to “keep this up” any longer or at all. Nobody does.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 9:19:28 AM
Hang in there Foxy

The ghouls and fools diminish OLO.
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 9:36:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20