The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Contacts can be made if permission id given to the moderator.
Quite simple really.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 11:53:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

Why do you care about something that's none of your business?

I think that if you could you'd bite me with your bum.

Get a life!
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 11:55:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

So long as you keep speaking of "Zionist death squads", nobody is going to take your words seriously because that is as if you were speaking of elves and goblins.

Zionism, once its goal was achieved in 1948, was replaced by the state of Israel.

Those who still speak of "Zionism" today do so because they are unwilling to admit the existence of Israel. That could be because either:

1) They believe that the whole land should be Arab.
2) They believe that Israel is only a stage on the path of being replaced by a Jewish Messianic theocracy.
3) They sympathise with the above two.
4) They consider Israel to be nothing more than a branch of the U.S.A., not an independent country.

Alternately, they are just parrots who repeat mechanically what they heard from others.

Now had the IDF been "death squads", then they would be doing an extremely lousy job of it - what kind of death squads would be warning the residents to flee before taking down their building?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 1:04:47 PM
ttbn

C'est toi qui es un imbécile et une goule.

Vous ne parlez même pas très bien anglais !

Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 2:39:43 PM
Perfect summary...
http://twitter.com/HilzFuld/status/1777301113412239442
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 2:59:53 PM
Maverick,

"You are the one who's a fool and a ghoul" would make sense as a response only if I had called you a fool and a ghoul, which I didn't.

As for your "you don't even speak English very well" the word "even" suggests that I wouldn't be able to speak French because I don't even speak my native language very well.

In plain English, you are a nincompoop and a failed smartarse.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 9 April 2024 3:47:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22