The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Hi Bezza,

Do I find any of what you propose unacceptable?

Most of it, of course not. What I do have a
problem with is your statement of "Those unable
to put Australia first before Islam must go."

Why target just Islam?

The Middle East has other religions that are problematic.

Why not leave it at just - putting Australia first?
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 8 April 2024 1:31:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Typical Foxy. She tells us that she is sick and tired of hearing what she disagrees with, then spits the dummy when someone says that they are sick and tired of what she says, too.

It's a pity that she is so self-unaware that she is blissfully ignorant of her hypocrisy and the fact the she projects most of her faults onto other people. It takes all sorts, is the cliche. Thankfully, her sort are few, and she is the only one here.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 8 April 2024 2:12:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

Here you go again with your attacks on me.

You attack. I react. And it's always my fault isn't it.

You need to realize that not one drop of my self-worth
depends on your acceptance of me.

Don't concern yourself with things that don't concern you.
What I post is none of your business, don't continue to
make it your burden.

You can't compete where you don't compare.

Stick to your kindred spirits on this forum.
You'll feel much better.

There now go nuts!

This is getting so predictable and boring!

Pick on someone else just for a change.
It will be more entertaining for all of us.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 8 April 2024 4:20:31 PM
Hi Foxy

Yes the Middle East region is as equally complex as the western and central Europe region.

Differences being in the Middle East is that any spare money is usually used to fight your neighbours while western and central Europe is peaceful.

The Middle East is overwhelmingly ruled by Dictators and Absolute Monarchs (with the exception of democratic Israel) while western and central Europe countries are all Democratic.

The Middle East is full of religious and other sectarian violence, with constant revenge killings and repression of WOMEN in many countries while western and central Europe rely on democratically grounded law and order with growing equality for WOMEN.

The Middle East is full of excuses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations#Explanations_for_growth_in_sectarianism for its violence even though colonial masters are long gone and the Middle East is awash in oil money for guns. Meanwhile western and central Europe make progress in peace.

Cheers Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Monday, 8 April 2024 4:27:12 PM
Hi Foxy,

If I didn't known better, I might believe this ttbn old bloke is stalking you on this forum. That's only if I didn't know better of course.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 8 April 2024 4:50:30 PM
Thanks Mavs.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 8 April 2024 4:50:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18