The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

AI tool permit Israel to kill civilians

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. All
Good for you, Foxy. It's simpler for me to cut out intermediaries and get your opinion from your cult leader's mouth should I ever feel it worth seeking.

More on UNRWA employees glorifying Hitler and such like. I guess that only adds to its appeal with some of the anti-Zionists here.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4tlU4MteYJ/
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 7 April 2024 2:56:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fester,

I'll make it simpler for you:

I don't live my life to please you.
I don't care what you think.
If you don't like me don't talk to me.
Problem solved!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 7 April 2024 3:44:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The United Nations Human Rights Council has adopted
a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable
for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity
committed in the Gaza Strip. No wonder Israel is against
UNRWA - the un agency can provide witnesses.

http://theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/05/un-human-rights-council-israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 7 April 2024 4:24:57 PM
The UNHCR also called for the perpetrators of rape, sexual torture and murder on 7 October to be held accountable for war crimes. But I don't see too many people pushing for that to happen.

But. to be fair, the UNRWA would be very useful in this regard. Not only could they provide witnesses, they could also provide, from their own ranks, many actual participants
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 7 April 2024 5:16:19 PM
The Palestinian "Problem" could have been sorted by other Arabs in 1948.

A problem with Arab culture in the Middle East is it is tribal. Land is not willingly shared with other or brother Arab tribes. There's no concept of an Arab "Nation" in contrast to Europe, which thinks in terms of Nations.

So the 700,000 of Palestinian Arabs expelled by Israelis in the 1948 Palestine War have never been permitted to settle permanently in large groups in even large Arab countries. The 700,000 Palestinians are now millions with natural population increase.

Instead those other Arab countries are artificially keeping Palestinians in camps and/or as non-citizens to keep the holy anti-Israel struggle going.

Large Arab countries that could have resolved the Palestinian dispossession of their land, in 1948, include Egypt, Libya and Saudi Arabia. Particularly Saudi Arabia has the wealth, space and need for cheap Palestinian labour.

Compare the lack of Arab generosity with Germany's and Austria's in 1944-1950. In 1944-1950 more than 12 million ethnic Germans (whose ancestors hadn't lived in what is now Germany or Austria for centuries) were forced to become refugees from eastern Europe. Those east European counties included Czechoslovakia, Lower and Upper Silesia, East Prussia, Poland and parts of what then became the Soviet Union.

see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944%E2%80%931950)

So Germany and Austria took in more than 12 million ethnic Germans in 1944-1950.

While Arab countries refused to permanently take in 700,000 of their "brother" Palestinian Arabs in 1948.
Posted by Maverick, Sunday, 7 April 2024 6:58:33 PM
This Israeli has made numerous videos of the history of Israel and surrounding countries. Sadly his tourism business would have taken a hit of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giktOwxfK-M
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 7 April 2024 8:05:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15