The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
I go along with that last post. This is a right wing forum. They can not stand the ABC in any format. But sky news would suit them graciously.
Right wing journalism + a good dose of Hitler ideals.
Right wingers fail to see both sides and support infiltrators.
No doubt these persons were Abbott supporters right to the ballot that saw Abbott crab walk out in disgrace. Let alone the NBN we still have not got. How much gold has that cost so far. He did not like his former hierarchy's plan so he derived one on the spot didn't he.
Posted by Riely, Thursday, 22 February 2024 6:15:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Critic,

«If you don't want them here ttbn, then support a ceasefire, resolution to the conflict, their own state, and the right of return.»

The right of return, Hmmm:

Bulldose hospitals, schools, freeways, factories, modern office and apartment buildings and so on, and instead rebuild there, where their original villages used to stand in 1948, the original single-room mud-huts of their grand-grand-grandfathers.

Just don't expect them to have there any running-water or electricity, which their grand-grand-grandfathers never had, bring back also the original lice, malaria-carrying mosquitos and open sewage, but they surely will prefer that over remaining in exile here in Australia...
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 22 February 2024 7:22:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nathan,

Imagine if your 12yr old niece resisted being raped and as a result was beheaded with a spade. Was that reported?

Baldrick,
Israel is not simply going to disappear the Palestinians need to live with it or not.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 23 February 2024 5:56:22 AM
Hi Yuyutsu,
"Just don't expect them to have there any running-water or electricity, which their grand-grand-grandfathers never had, bring back also the original lice, malaria-carrying mosquitos and open sewage, but they surely will prefer that over remaining in exile here in Australia..."

Israel gets most of it's water from West Bank.
They steal it then deprive the Palestinians of it.
The Palestinians have rain water tanks on their roofs in Gaza because Israel routinely cuts off supply.
And considering they have like 500 bln in gas reserves offshore in Gaza, they have plenty of money to build a damn power plant, sewerage, nit treatments and whatever else.
How about Israel start paying for the organs they harvest from Palestinians and trade in?
How about they pay reparations for 80 years of terrorism for land theft?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 23 February 2024 7:18:06 AM
Thieves never become owners.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 23 February 2024 7:19:02 AM
Aries54 writes, without providing even a iota of evidence..." Soooo let me enlighten you sunshine. The last time I watched Insiders I seriously thought I had accidentally tuned into Sky News. Everyone on the couch was a Murdoch hack."

Well I call BS on that piece of rubbish. I watch every episode of Insiders (on iView) and NEVER recall an episode that had such a panel. I suspect Aries lives in a fantasy world where people saying anything he doesn't like makes them rightists.

I don't watch SkyNews so can't be sure what their attitudes are.

BUT, we should all note that antisemitic incidents in Australia have increased by around 900% since the rape of 7/10, and that that is entirely INconsistent with claims that the media is pushing the Jewish cause. The explanation for it is that the media are pushing the cause of the Gazans and that in turn is, in some deranged minds, justifying attacks on Australian Jews. Just screaming that you don't want that to be true, doesn't really cut it.

AC still raves about the ceasefire bringing an end to the suffering. But his idea of ceasefire is an Israeli surrender. The suffering could end tomorrow if Hamas simply gave up the hostages, or those that survive, laid down their arms and came out of hiding behind burkas and creches. Deaths would stop immediately. But the Gazan cheer squad don't want that type of ceasefire, they want a Hamas victory. Proving that their garment rendering over the deaths is mere theatre.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 23 February 2024 8:58:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All