The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Overthrowing other people’s governments: The Master List
http://williamblum.org/essays/read/overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list

By the line of thinking above, can the whole entire world now steal American assets for compensation for what its been doing?

What a bunch of lowlife scumbag hypocrites our western leaders all are.
- A bunch of weak little yes-men.
Your average chihuahua has more balls than all of them put together.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 24 February 2024 7:45:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ayelet Azoury
·
*Sources can be found at the bottom*
This is Agam Goldstein Almog aged 17, former hostage in Gaza when she was kidnapped from Kibbutz Kfar Aza on October 7. She has expressed herself through the pen about what life was like with Palestinian terrorists.
The title is called "The girls I met in the tunnels".
The text has been translated into Norwegian:
"I was in a dark and moist tunnel deep underground when I heard the stories of the young women with quiet voices.
I was with my mother my protector who did everything she could to keep me alive while we were captive by Hamas. Together with my two young brothers of nine and eleven years, four of us had been taken from our home in kibbutz Kfar Aza in the morning of the 7th. October.
But not until terrorists shot my father Nadav and then went after my older sister Yam, the bullet ripped through her face.
Their blood was sprayed all over. We walked over my father's dying body as the terrorists shouted at us, took us out of our home and drove into Gaza.
I never got to say goodbye. Any hope we had that they were still alive was shattered when we heard over the radio that they had been murdered at some point during our captivity.
We were moved a lot during our time in captivity, transferred through a number of homes, apartments, tunnels and even a mosque in Gaza. Our captors were horrible.
During their captivity they told us they wanted to return to our kibbutz. The fear was crippling. It took over me. I remember telling my mother as we got into town, "They're going to torture me." Their going to rape me "
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 7 March 2024 8:34:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ayelet Azoury
Cont,
It was in the tunnels that I met other young women. Most of them were only a year or older than my 17 year old. Some still had bloody gunshot wounds that had been untreated in makeshift bandages. One had a cut limb.
I've heard from them about frightening and grotesque sexual assaults, often with a gun. They told me that when they were sad and crying, their captors would take advantage of their helplessness even more, stroke and caressed them, and then pushed and grabbed the intimate parts of their bodies.
They were treated like toys.
My mom Chen squeezed them. They told us they hadn't heard the word Ima (mom in Hebrew) in so long. They were looking at their mothers. My mother later told me that she felt that they were all her daughters, after losing one of her daughters herself.
These young women were scared and in fear for their lives. They begged us to meet their families if we were released. Tell them you saw us they said, but don't tell them everything. Save their souls from the horrific details they said, some of them near their breaking point. They begged us to keep fighting for them. To make sure they come home. Don't let the world forget us, they whispered.
They told me this more than 50 days ago.
The women I met in captivity are strong. These guys are some tough ones. And in spite of all they have been through - cruelty that no human should ever witness, they still hoped for. But when I left them, my hope had begun to fade.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 7 March 2024 8:36:20 AM
Ayelet Azoury
Cont,
Living in captivity is unbearable. You are living death. Days and nights merge into one, with thoughts of death racing in your soul. Will I die fast like my sister did? Or will it be a long, horrible abuse? Endless painful thoughts were running through my brain.
I don't know if the women I left in the tunnels are still together. As I type these words I can still see the look in your eyes. What more have they endured? Are they still being abused? Are they still alive ?
On the 26th. November I was released along with my mother and my brothers after 51 days of captivity in Gaza.
But I'm forever changed. The 7th day October I saw the evil in it's enormous scale. I saw evil I never thought existed. The villains in the most bone-chilling horror movies are nothing compared to the cruelty and brutality of these terrorists.
My family was destroyed by that evil A murdered father, a murdered sister, 51 days in the hands of terrorists - not things you know how to deal with at 17 years old. What I know is I can't start living my life again until we bring home our sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters.
I can't breathe freely knowing they are still there.
Im just a teenage girl
But I ask the world to hear my cry: save them. Bring them home now. "
Source of the original text:
https://www.thefp.com/p/the-girls-i-met-in-the-tunnels
Interview with Agam by Washington Post:
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 7 March 2024 8:38:01 AM
The world needs to learn about the history of Jihad.
It explains it all, right from the beginning it has been like the last post.
It will come here when they are ready.
Posted by Bezza, Wednesday, 13 March 2024 2:10:56 PM
What is 'Rape Culture'
Answer = 'insert image of map of Israel'

On Israel and Rape
http://thecradle.co/articles-id/23858
'Tel Aviv’s dubious rape allegations against Hamas conceal Israel's own shocking domestic sexual violence crisis, in which 260 Israeli women and minors are raped each day.'

>>Rape, normalized in Israel

In addition to being a regional hub for human trafficking and a haven for pedophiles, Israel consistently ranks the highest in West Asia for documented cases of rape and sexual assaults.

In 2020, protests erupted across Israel after 30 men gang-raped an intoxicated 16-year-old girl, which prompted Ilana Weizman, of the Israeli women's rights group HaStickeriot, to disclose that a shocking one in five Israeli women was raped during her lifetime, with 260 cases reported every day.

In March 2021, a series of gang rapes against minors, with the youngest victim being just 10-years-old, sparked widespread concern in Israel over the prevalence of sexual assault. APCCI said that the rate of violent sexual offenses in Israel was 10 percent higher than the average for Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries, labeling it as an "epidemic." A Knesset report from the same year revealed that nearly half of the sexual abuse cases between 2019 and 2020 involved underage girls.<<
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 16 March 2024 4:19:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All