The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

Media bias towards Israeli deaths over Palestinians in Gaza

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
The ABC is continually failing to be unbiased and continually ignores its charter. To say that it is unbiased is a sick joke.

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/dxIABOAVBGs?feature=share

UNWRA has been funding Hamas for decades and yet the ABC and Penny Wong want to give vast swatches of taxpayer money to terrorists that participated in the genocidal massacre on Oct 7.

Seriously?
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 22 February 2024 12:28:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"To say that it is unbiased is a sick joke."
- Maybe 'unbiased' depends upon what one considers 'normal'

If you consider the ABC to be normal, you'll almost certainly think Sky news is biased towards the right.
If you consider Sky news to be normal, you'll almost certainly think the abc is biased towards the left.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 22 February 2024 12:41:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Why be sympathetic to Palestinian's. Those that live with the enemy are the enemy."
- Maybe it's because I value all human life.
People should be judged on their own character, not necessarily their association to others, especially if the only association is 'being born'
I'm not going to write-off other human beings just for 'being born'
That's the exact kind of prejudice that creates conflict.

- Maybe the Palestinians consider the Zionist occupiers who murder them and steal their land to be the enemy, but I'm guessing this fact never crossed your mind.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 22 February 2024 12:48:01 AM
http://twitter.com/Megatron_ron/status/1760282338674528599
A visual of Israel's ethnic cleansing of the people of Gaza since October 7.
The people have been forced to go south to the Rafah border crossing.
Now Israel wants to attack the last refugee camp full of children and women.
The only goal is to drive 2.5 million people into Egypt and completes the ethnic cleansing.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 22 February 2024 2:01:08 AM
"Now Israel wants to attack the last refugee camp full of children and women."

Now Israel wants to attack the last hold out of the Hamas terrorists who are hiding behind children and burkas. There, fixed it for you.

Interesting that your visual aid showing the movement of Gazans southward stops at the Egyptian border. I wonder why the mohammedan Gazans can't flee into the mohammedan arms of their Egyptian cousins. Oh, that's right, Egypt doesn't want to have a bar of the maniacs from Gaza either.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 22 February 2024 5:58:40 AM
The dropkicks that protest in favor of Palestinians are showing a very dangerous precedent.
It shows what sort of mind set we have here, I mean who attacked who and who are these people in bed with. To me the stage is set for a clearing of offenders to bring a permanent end to how many decades of imminent war. It;s clear the two societies cannot live together. All the protests can not solve anything.
The UN is absolutely biased and only prolong this civil war, so keep out of it.
Posted by Riely, Thursday, 22 February 2024 7:04:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All