The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is the Origin of the Palestinian People?

What is the Origin of the Palestinian People?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27
  13. 28
  14. All
"You've just killed 5000 bloody kids in a matter of weeks"

OTOH

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3b0662784d1acf8f51ffa0f6b23654eacd16b83c390694935fb9b61edfc903c8.jpg
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 2:13:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you wish to minimise what Israel is doing, or write it off as insignificant, or sweep it under the rug...
Then in my eyes you're actually defending it, and even possibly supporting it.

And that's a disgraceful position to have..
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 2:31:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No. I'm just pointing out how gullible you are in falling for every claim put out by the Hamas Health Dept and their ancillary propaganda arms.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 2:41:01 PM
"No. I'm just pointing out how gullible you are in falling for every claim put out by the Hamas Health Dept and their ancillary propaganda arms."

You and shadow minister are as bad as each other.
You seem to take this position 'If my enemy said it, it must be a lie'.
- And that means there's no reasoning with you, not even the potential of reasoning with you...
Why - because everything my enemy says is automatically a lie.
- And there's no possibility of getting to the root causes of the problem;
- No possibility that 2 sides can ever reconcile and make peace.

You know how I know this is true?
Even when Israel themselves admitted to targeting the ambulances, you were still trying to say Hamas did it, and was targeting civilians trying to move from the north to the south.

You would automatically blame the other side as an initial biased starting point, and stick with that flawed assumption even when info to the contrary was released.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 4:13:24 PM
[Cont.]
Israel dropped some 6000 bombs in the first week or so, and there was only 2500 - 3000 reported dead. Considering the strikes I saw leveling buildings I'd say the casualties were actually under reported, and since then I've been told that re: the count of dead in Gaza, only physical bodies retrieved are counted, it does not include the dead under the rubble, and I saw some new satellite pictures a day or so back, and that place has been turned into Bakhmut like wasteland.

The people had nowhere to go, (whilst Hamas was safe in it's underground anthill) and Israel was dropping bombs on apartment buildings.
- I saw footage of 12 x 14 storey buildings levelled in a single missile barrage, so don't imply I'm the idiot for believing the Gazan Health Authorities, the actual number of dead in this most populated place on earth is probably much higher, as is the number of IDF killed. I heard they lost 12 tanks yesterday.
http://twitter.com/Megatron_ron/status/1721879103089819775

You went on and on about how Israel did not target the hospital, even though there was already other footage I saw that they were doing double tap strikes upon rescue workers after a first initial strike.
And since then we've seen Israel deliberately target many hospitals, mosques, churches, refugee camps, but somehow you cling to some scorecard where you made me look stupid 2 weeks ago or something;
- And that Israel, is this pillar of righteousness.

Well they are no such thing.
Anyone who is happy to murder kids and call it collatoral damage, and keeps doing it, supports it or defends it, while at the same to claiming any criticism of Israel is from Jew-hating anti-semites....

Well put it this way, I think all you Israel apologists must be completely fecked in the head, no offense.

But hey, that's my opinion, and that's why we're all here.
So if you don't like it I don't care what you say.
You defend the unnecessary killing of kids, so your opinion isn't worth much anyway.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 4:21:10 PM
http://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/1722133006725349518
Netanyahu is a WAR CRIMINAL
Israel is a terrorist state.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 8 November 2023 5:08:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27