The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
What a hoot Stormy!

"I have a voice for writing dictation software which enables me to reply in 30s or less so that I can reply to brainless fwits and hold a team meeting simultaneously."

Pray tell how do you get your fantastic 'dictation software" to disguise your profanities like the one above "fwits" and another of your Favourites "sh!t" with an exclamation mark. YOU ARE FULL OF IT!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 3:50:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Village idiot,

You are also a fwit as far as technology is concerned. Have you heard of custom dictionaries? Idiot.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 4:55:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stormy,

Well, well, well, there you are sitting on the khazi typing insults on your phone to an anonymous poster on a nondescript forum, while trying to dislodge a dodgy curry from the night before. AND, talking to the terds below at the same time, is hardly a TEAM MEETING at 2.29 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. Do some work you fraud!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 6:30:04 PM
Unfortunately this Forum has once more degenerated into an echo chamber for Old Fart opinion. With no young people interested in having a say, no women contributing regularly, little in the way of progressive opinion offered, just a handful of mostly old conservative geriatrics peddling the same old, same old. How many times can one read, Voice vote No! etc until it becomes a worthless piece of boring crap.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 4:54:42 AM
It is obvious that Paul lies in bed thinking of antisocial diatribe at night. Just like Dan Andrews!
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 8:36:45 AM
1405 needs an audience. Deny him that - ignore his rubbish - and he will crawl back under his rock. I have to admit that I have been guilty of encouraging his bullshite, too. But, no more. Arguing with idiots instead of just stating our opinions demeans us all.

Of course if you are a masochist and enjoy being insulted because of your age or your opinions, values and beliefs, keep reacting to 1405 as he wants you to. But, despite all how-to's written by psychologists on how to deal with bullies and narcissists on line, the same psychologists will tell you that there are some of them it is best to turn your back on. I believe 1405 is one such bully we need to turn our backs on.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 9:10:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy