The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
In the latest 'Newspoll' Dud Dutton is the preferred choice as Prime Minister by a miserable 24% of voters. On a two party preferred Labor leads the Noalition 55/45. That would see the Noalition lose at least 10 seats, including the Duds seat in Queensland.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 3 April 2023 8:52:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Village idiot,

You are the twit that brought up age yet are one of the oldest farts on OLO with failed ideas from the 50s.

With your decrepit wife of 73, you are either of the same age or have serious mummy issues. Did your mum disown you after you went to jail?

With your love of Trump and Nazis, you are pathetic.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 4:44:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stormy,

Have you appointed yourself ttbn's publicity officer with that spray. Seems, just like ttbn you're fixated with my age. I don't care what you say about me, but now in your nasty vindictive style you can't get at me, so you are trying to insult my wife, who has never posted a word about YOU on this forum.

Given your form, and your claim that you are the "boss" where you work, I can only imagine what the workers say about you behind your back. and it wouldn't be pleasant. You say you are in NZ, do you tell them there how much you love and admire Brenton Tarrant, me thinks not.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 5:31:24 AM
Village idiot,

I don't give a crap about your age or your elderly spouse other than you first raised the issue and have since continually lied about it.

I report to the CEO, and have very capable and experienced people working with me and we get on very well. As you come from the dung heap (I should call you Baldrick) these are probably concepts that elude you.

Perhaps you can recall to your co-idiots your admiration of Jonathan Doig and your time together with Brendon Tarrant,
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 12:29:29 PM
Stormy,

Posting on a nondescript forum at 2.29 in the afternoon on a Tuesday NZ time, can't be doing too much "bossing" at your $100 million job then, if that's all you've got to do at such time. What do you do when you're not posting in work time, flush the urinals and play 'Pac-Man' on the phone. Claimed he "saved" the company $30 million, how was that, did you take the dunny rolls from the toilets? Imagine how much more you could be "saving" if you weren't bludging and did some actual work at 2.29 in the afternoon on a Tuesday.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 1:28:29 PM
Village idiot,

I have a voice for writing dictation software which enables me to reply in 30s or less so that I can reply to brainless fwits and hold a team meeting simultaneously.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 1:54:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy