The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

Are The Opposition Parties Dead In The Water?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Looks like OLD 1405 is not going to give his age away because to do so will make him look even more of a hypocrite and bullsite artist; he would also be unable to call the rest of us 'old farts' either, if he let on how old he is.

We know that he projects his own hatreds and bigotry on to others; it now seems he has been doing the same thing with is vile ageism.

At his own local Greens branch, the kiddies probably thing he is an old fart; that hurts, so he tries to hurt others with it.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 2 April 2023 3:33:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there ttbn,

You poor sod, why all the interest in my age, I'm not concerned, or interested with your age. All this 'flaming' you are engaging in, posting the same thing across multiple threads, getting all vitro, hot and bothered, making demands. Your usual target hasn't been posting for a few weeks, so I suppose you're getting rather frustrated with it all. I'm not much of a target, cause I just think you're a "Wally" and I don't care Nursy will be along shortly with your warm coco and a big fat 'Doze Ezy' pill for you to swallow, hold the nose and count to three, and down the hatch she goes.....sweet dreams old cock.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 2 April 2023 5:03:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

You are a persistent ageist, using the ages of other posters to insult them, and you ask why I am interested in your age! You are interested in my age and other people's ages because you are always harping about old people and telling them it's their age that makes them think the way they do. It's pretty obvious that you are old yourself - you revealed your wife's age (73). So, that gives use a fair idea that the peanut calling us old farts is an old fart himself.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 2 April 2023 6:04:57 PM
ttbn,

Now its gives use (sic), who are these use people, you're on about. The only use for you is useless. Have I asked you your age, me thinks not. I find your views very old school, very conservative. As I said before an Old Fart is anyone with old conservative ideas,such persons age could be 28 or 88, age is not relevant, but you seem to think it is.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 2 April 2023 7:25:23 PM
Paul,

You and the greens are the ultimate fuddy-duddies with left-whinge policies that failed in the 70s. They are ever popular with the youth because they haven't experienced their failure yet.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 3 April 2023 12:39:13 PM
Shadow, from now on your new title is "Stormy" after you know who, I'm sure your would have loved to been in the real Stormy's position, you little old Trumpster you.

A serious question: Does Dud Dutton remind you of anyone from the 1960's TV 'Addams Family'? Lurch....no...Uncle Fester possibly? Just asking. How embarrassment! If he was made PM and he went OS. The French would say; "Oh mon Dieu! voici Fester Oncle!" and the Germans; "Sprichst du Deutsch! hier kommen Onkel Fester!"

ttbn, are you still attacking older folk on the Forum, because of their age?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 3 April 2023 3:10:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy