The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. ...
  14. 23
  15. 24
  16. 25
  17. All
"I have heard that the Russian forces have been hampered by internal bickering and a regimented command structure."

There is a bit of rivalry between Russian forces and Wagner PMC
- Wagner group generally have better equipment and are better paid, if I remember correctly.

"I suspect that the Ukrainians will use swarms of drones and concentrated artillery and Himars strikes, but I am not sure of how they plan to deal getting through the Russian mine fields, which will be critical if they want to utilise their armoured vehicles."

Ukrainian FM downplays importance of ‘counteroffensive’
http://www.rt.com/russia/573869-kuleba-counter-offensive-importance/

>>“We should counter by all means the perception of the counteroffensive as the decisive battle of the war,” he told the Financial Times, as quoted on Wednesday.

He said Kiev was concerned that the operation would not result in Ukrainian troops pushing Russia “100%” out of the territory it wishes to reclaim. However, in this scenario of underachievement, he feared, “some people may say this was the last decisive battle and now we have to think of an alternative scenario.”<<

"I guess the biggest question is what does each side have in reserve? Russia certainly has heaps of troops, armoured vehicles and artillery, but it has been unable to use them to gain much territory. I think that the Ukrainians would like to cut the Russian forces in three, but that will require a lot of resources."

I think Russia has at least 130K troops from the mobilization that haven't yet been committed to the war. And they may not have taken a lot of territory, but they have inflicted huge amount of destruction on Ukrainian forces, much of the Ukrainian military that was built up over 8 years has now been destroyed, all they have is recently trained conscripts with little long term experience.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 12:56:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Russian Army Has Received Hundreds of T-90M Tanks Under Surged Production - Reports
http://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/russia-hundreds-t90m-received-surge-production
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 2:46:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good points AC. The devastation in Ukraine is evident, and Russia still has a very large invading army, but if they want to claim more territory they will need to use their tanks, and that has so far proved to be suicidal for them. Their tactic of protecting their armour with infantry is causing large casualties, so they will need to make sure they have plenty of fresh troops to send to the front lines lest they get too thin on the ground and suffer ground losses in a counteroffensive like they did in September. Meanwhile the Ukrainians seem to be developing their drone warfare capability to a considerable degree.

The state of both sides should become clearer in the coming months.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 1 April 2023 3:36:23 PM
More on the 'Stolen Ukrainian Children' narrative.
Bunch of Liars - Just like I told you all

ICC’s Putin arrest warrant based on US State Dept-funded report that debunked itself
http://thegrayzone.com/2023/03/31/iccs-putin-arrest-state-dept-report/

"Unlike the Yale investigators who inspired the ICC’s arrest warrant, Loffredo gained unfettered access to a Russian government camp in Moscow that houses youth from the war-torn Donbas region. Though it is precisely the kind of center that Yale HRL – and by extension, the ICC – have portrayed as a “re-education camp” for Ukrainian child hostages, he found a hotel full of happy campers receiving free classical music lessons in their native Russian language from first-class instructors – a “teddy bear,” as Raymond called it.

At The Donbas Express music camp located just outside of Moscow, youth told Loffredo they were grateful to have found refuge from the Ukrainian army’s years-long campaign of shelling and besiegement of their homeland. By fleeing the war in Donbas, these children had escaped a nightmarish military conflict for which Yale HRL and the ICC have demonstrated little to no concern."

Inside a Russian youth camp condemned by the ICC
http://youtu.be/NDS1OSEIoz8

You all listen to the Western media
Well where is the Western media reporting this.
- Non Existent - except independent news sources

You'd think you'd all wake up by now, BUT NO
This is why our way of life is falling apart
- Because you people believe whatever BS the feed you

And there's not enough people like me setting the real story straight.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 2 April 2023 10:18:47 AM
‘It’s not a pretty picture’: Russia’s support is growing in the developing world
http://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/30/ukraine-war-how-russias-support-is-growing-in-the-developing-world.html
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 2 April 2023 11:01:50 AM
Hi AC,

I tend to follow the battle because in many respects it is the hardest thing to lie about. Ukraine is on the other side of the world, so what makes you so sure that you know what the truth is?

A while ago I had an argument with a fellow who seemed to think he knew more about my psoriasis treatment than either myself or my treating doctor, despite being on the other side of the world and having had no experience with the drug that I take (for over nine years at the time). He seemed convinced that other people would copy what I did and come to great harm because of me. I responded that as he himself was about as likely to take a cyanide capsule from Friends of the Fuhrer Pharmacies then why did he believe that anyone would want to copy me? I got barred from the site for that as the fellow was a moderator.

You shouldn't be upset that people don't see the world exactly as you do. You make a big effort to form an understanding of things and that is admirable.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 2 April 2023 3:01:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20