The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. ...
  14. 23
  15. 24
  16. 25
  17. All
Clown of the Day

Kaya Kallis - Current Prime Minister of Estonia

"The approval of each package of sanctions against Russia is a complex process that involves all EU members. It takes weeks, months to approve new sanctions. Nevertheless, Russians allow themselves to joke on the internet about each new package of sanctions, they openly mock our work. I beg them to take this seriously and show at least some respect"

http://www.sott.net/article/478696-Show-some-respect-Estonias-PM-objects-to-Russians-laughing-about-Wests-failing-sanctions-efforts-on-the-internet

Lol
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 29 March 2023 1:50:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

This is because the Russian propagandists desperately try to pretend that the sanctions aren't hurting Russia. However, Russia's central bank posted a deficit of $45bn in Feb following the $25bn deficit for Jan 23.

The peak in Russian diesel sales is due to the ban and cap not affecting orders prior to the 5th of Feb up to 60 days up to the 4th of April. So while there is a surge in last-minute orders these will crash in March/April exactly as with crude oil.

Meanwhile, the Ukraine army is still holding in Bakhmut, and beginning an assault in the south.

Russia is losing this war.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 29 March 2023 4:05:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"This is because the Russian propagandists desperately try to pretend that the sanctions aren't hurting Russia. However, Russia's central bank posted a deficit of $45bn in Feb following the $25bn deficit for Jan 23."

Who even cares, it doesn't matter
China will loan them money and give them weapons if it comes to it.
And how much of their oil trade is now off the books?
How is the west tracking trade and payments in other currencies outside of swift?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 29 March 2023 6:00:05 PM
Oh and btw, Ukraine is losing the war.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 29 March 2023 6:00:43 PM
Western leaders are total hypocrites
They use protests to get the regime changes they want, decrying when governments act heavy handed against protesters, many doing so against the Belarusian government, but its a completely different story when protestors are going against a government they support, like in France right now, they say nothing.

http://youtu.be/jXnNgLmTNAw
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 30 March 2023 5:42:14 AM
Ukraine urges Russians not to adopt 'stolen' Ukrainian children

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-29/ukraine-urges-russia-not-to-adopt-ukrainian-children/102161440

You know I think this is total bs, by Ukrainian nationalists consumed over race.

If I was on the Pro-Ukraianian side and was separated from my kids, now living in the western half of Ukraine in a camp, of course I would want my kids back with me, but beyond that, I most certainly wouldn't want them trapped in the middle of a warzone, with bombs dropping around them. If I knew thay were in Russia being well treated and cared for, then that would be enough for me at least temporarily to know that they're safe from harm and being adequetely cared for, regardless of whether or not they were being raised with a pro-Russian point of view.

Or even if I was dead and my kids were orphaned, looking down from wherever you go when your no longer a part of this world, my first thoughts would be that my kids wherever they were were out of a warzone, out of harms way and having food clothing and shelter and being adequetely cared for, by caring well meaning people, again, regardless of whether they were in Ukraine or Russia or that they were being subjected to a Pro-Russian point of view.

What the hell does Zelensky and the Kiev regime give a crap about these kids for anyway, they're quite happy to conscript thousands of 16 - 18 year olds off the street, send them to Kharkiv for two weeks training to fire off a few clips and then send them to the front, where the life expectancy of untrained troops is quoted to be about 4 hours.

- So I'm calling total BS on all this 'welfare of kids' narrative by the Kiev regime.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 30 March 2023 10:25:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17