The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All
Paul,

You couldn't find your arse in dark with both hands and a torch. Your level of stupidity and mendacity reaches new levels. No wonder you spent time in jail.

I did an MBA which includes some law subjects, this does not make me a lawyer, but I know a lot more than a fwit with an ankle bracelet
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 8 April 2023 2:16:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kudos Shadow Minister.

It's interesting that Armchair Critic appears to have moved a little politically over the last few years- possibly in an attempt to understand the Ukrainian situation.

Not sure if George Webb has changed his political position.

When you see the rise of communism and the manufactured turbulence in the US I can understand the confusion. You can feel the nefarious influence of Hilary Clinton's mentor Saul Alinsky at the highest levels of world power.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 9 April 2023 6:23:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kudos Kid,

Are you fair dinkum with your paranoia that the "communists" are everywhere. You have this most unhealthy belief of your own garbage, about the influence of nonexistent "communists" in society. Hardly a post where you don't express delusional thinking about "communist". You must be some kind of hangover from the days of the cold war. Can you name any "communists" with influence in Australia. When the question is asked, you simply clam up, and don't, or can't reply. Very strange fella.

BTW; Are you still claiming I'm a "communists"?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 9 April 2023 8:20:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy