The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. ...
  14. 23
  15. 24
  16. 25
  17. All
AC,

Your source is a troll reading Russian propaganda only an idiot would take him seriously.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 1 April 2023 3:05:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hmm, that's a bit rich don't you think?
- Considering the crap 99% of people entertain right from their TV's

What was it all over the TV the last few days?
- Poor 'trans' people are victims
Never mind that one went into a Christian school and murdered 6 people including three 9 year olds.
- But hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good narrative.

All so brainwashed these days they literally don't know whether they're Arthur or Martha
I don't really pay much attention to Mark Latham, but they're all carrying on because he dared say it's disgusting to put your dick up another mans arse and get shite all over it.

How dare someone have an opinion in a 'democratic' country or speak truth to narratives,
Nothing to do with free speech, it's all about protecting people from not being offended
- The worlds gone completely crazy, yet you talk about idiots that no-one would treat seriously, look around.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 7:59:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The whole entire west is just acting out against anyone that poses a threat to their power and ideology, whether that be Trump, Putin, China, Mark Latham or anyone else, climate deniers, people who don't celebrate the idea there's more than one gender, transphobes, people who oppose immigration.

It's just rule by big government, big business, global institutions and the elite.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 8:37:02 AM
two genders sorry, Lol
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 8:41:39 AM
URGENT: "Once the Dollar Loses Reserve Currency Status - There's NO GOING BACK"
http://youtu.be/wuTRVu6qZBo
“We are abusing this great privilege that we had, and with this abuse - once we lose the world reserve currency status…there’s no going back. We won’t get that prosperity that we’ve been able to enjoy. It’s going to be a very, very different world in the United States of America.” - Mike Maloney
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 1 April 2023 9:22:10 AM
Hi AC,

It will be interesting to see how any Ukrainian counteroffensive evolves. Both sides have been developing offensive and defensive strategies, but I have heard that the Russian forces have been hampered by internal bickering and a regimented command structure. I suspect that the Ukrainians will use swarms of drones and concentrated artillery and Himars strikes, but I am not sure of how they plan to deal getting through the Russian mine fields, which will be critical if they want to utilise their armoured vehicles.

I guess the biggest question is what does each side have in reserve? Russia certainly has heaps of troops, armoured vehicles and artillery, but it has been unable to use them to gain much territory. I think that the Ukrainians would like to cut the Russian forces in three, but that will require a lot of resources.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 1 April 2023 12:16:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19