The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
Well, if China and India don't surpass the great Satan, there is always climate change. Nature, after all, abhors the United States and especially capitalism. What I observe is that countries with a long history of democracy that offer greater freedoms to individuals tend to be more prosperous.

I think it high time for Australia to commission a few nuclear power stations. I've already been told that I'd die by the end of 2022 because of my covid vaccinations. Now I'd like to hear how I will die from a nuclear power station accident. In the event of not being nuked by another country Australia surely needs a plan B?
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 18 March 2023 5:32:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Us is a mess in the throws of imploding ! Don't be surprised if in the end they'll buddy-up with Russia to save their bacon !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 19 March 2023 10:49:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Conspiracy theorists astound me. PNG for example: Doesn't it make sense to think a country for the most part thrives or fails on its intrinsic merits rather than from the covert influence of another country? PNG's problems started when the overt ties with Australia were cut.

Antivax, antiUS or antinuke, it all seems to rely on the conspiracy of covert malevolence. So strange.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 19 March 2023 11:54:49 AM
None of the idiots set on rubbishing the US has any clue as to China being in the biggest financial crisis of its existence.

China has a GDP of about 70% of the USA and about 130% of debt. Also, its housing industry has collapsed, and its export markets are shrinking.

"China's surveyed urban unemployment rate edged up to 5.6% in February from 5.5% in the previous three months, pointing to the highest level since last November. The unemployment rate of the population aged 16-24 and 25-59 was 18.1% and 4.8%, respectively. Meanwhile, the jobless rate in 31 large cities and towns stood at 5.7%."
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 20 March 2023 6:29:55 AM
shadowminister

You are right about the idiots. The information is even in the MSM, their only source of information. Apparently they skip what doesn't suit them.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 20 March 2023 8:42:34 AM
A US weasel cries. Russia and China disrupt the world order, the US' "rules-based order." Kirby
http://youtu.be/GqOB3mA4Pug
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 20 March 2023 11:47:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All