The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Fall Of The American :

The Fall Of The American :

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
"If Trepova did get the bomb delivered, then it's a job well done."
- wetwork... such nasty business in my opinion, I don't support 'ends justify the means' mentality of terrorists
- but I'd agree it was a successful assassination.

"We will defeat everyone, we will kill everyone, we will rob everyone as necessary. Just as we like it."
- Seems a bit over the top doesn't it.
But I guess they're at war, and he is a well known blogger - who knows what stories and how many he's heard of, with innocent women and kids being targeted in the Donbass over the last 8 - 9 years, I think he actually served in the military there at some point in the early days of the conflict, so I'm sure he has plenty of stories known to him.

Ukrainian nationalists probably say the exact same things talking about killing collaborators etc with their Myrotvorets hit list, I guess in times of war it's probably somewhat normal to dehumanise your enemy, especially when you hear stories of what the other sides done.

And especially when the Ukrainians openly have a hit list

http://www.peoplesworld.org/article/journalists-and-leftists-are-targets-on-new-ukraine-undesirables-hit-list/
"The Myrotvorets website was allegedly backed by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) and published the personal data of those deemed to be “enemies of Ukraine” on several occasions. In May 2016, it published the personal data of 4,508 journalists and other media members from all over the world who had worked or had received accreditation to work in the eastern Donbass region."
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 6 April 2023 9:05:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

So Russian journalists who call the war a war and not a special military operation deserve to be jailed for 10 years?

you said "and walked out the window or stepped in front of a truck or been poisoned in typical Soviet fashion" so you admit the Russians are happily assassinating each other. Thus the blogger getting knocked off by a Russian is more than likely.

From the video, the woman that brought the bomb happily sat next to the troll. I don't believe that she knew it was a bomb.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 7 April 2023 5:08:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM,

Is there any truth to the story that the Ukrainian War Room is located in your back garden shed down there in Moonee Ponds. And you are sending and receiving vital information by smoke signals to and from Mr Zelenskyy in Kyiv, all from your barbecue. I beg you not to burn the snags on the "Little Beef Eater" as it may cause World War Three to break out unintentionally.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 7 April 2023 6:14:09 AM
Hi AC,

Yes, it is a nasty business. That is the nature of war, and Tatarsky went the extra mile by advocating war crimes, so I'd say he was hoist by his own petard.

I believe there to be little likelihood of knowing what happened. Russian justice is more about narrative than truth. As much as I'd like to believe that Trepova successfully carried out a special military operation, I note that the smoke had barely cleared before the Russian cops knew what happened. I don't think Russian cops are so savvy.
Posted by Fester, Friday, 7 April 2023 8:10:25 AM
"So Russian journalists who call the war a war and not a special military operation deserve to be jailed for 10 years?"

- I'd probably argue that Russian journalists should obey the law especially in wartimes and not parrot western narratives if they don't wish to gain the attention of their government.

"you said 'and walked out the window or stepped in front of a truck or been poisoned in typical Soviet fashion' so you admit the Russians are happily assassinating each other.

No I didn't say that, I said that these are the types of things that are in line with a soviet way of dealing with things.
I don't know what's going on, I said earlier none of us know what the truth is, but if there was a little bit of these goings on here and there it wouldn't surprise me, but just as equally it could be the west doing it.

"From the video, the woman that brought the bomb happily sat next to the troll. I don't believe that she knew it was a bomb."

I haven't seen the video, but just on what you've stated I'd argue that if she was blown up too, then you could say 'I don't believe that she knew it was a bomb'.
Use some logic, if you have any.
How come the woman who admittedly delivered the statue don't have a scratch on her?
I guess she didn't want to hang around for the presentation, Hmm?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 7 April 2023 12:58:17 PM
"I believe there to be little likelihood of knowing what happened."

FSB are quite competent I'm lead to believe.
I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 7 April 2023 1:01:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All