The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 19
  14. 20
  15. 21
  16. All
Hi Ho Issy,

Not so, a check of the official web sites of both the Shooters and Hooters Party, I recommend the NSW branchof S & H, being the local mafia where you are, other state branches are similar. Likewise the SSAA have policy statements on their official web site, advocating wholesale gun ownership in Australia. They use the feel good "law-abiding citizens" nonsense, the Train Mob could have been classed as "law-abiding citizens" until they shot and killed three people.

Here you are;
http://www.ssaa.org.au/
http://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au/
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 4:35:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BTW Issy,

I should add, criminals can easily obtain firearms through the black market (something you have not refuted) by the use of "Cleanskins" (Those "law-abiding citizens" gun owners, the S & H and SSAA like to rabbit on about). This discussion is about the "Cleanskins", Issy are you a "Cleanskin"?

7% of licensed gun owners have reported "gun theft", averaging 3 weapons at a time. Issy how many guns have you had stolen? Actually I believe you are a very responsible gun owner, and if all were like you, I wouldn't be on here so much prattling on about the subject.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 4:51:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nary a reference, just obfuscation.
Why did the Greens want to get rid of Sniffer dogs?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 7:38:32 AM
If you are that bored over Christmas, start another thread instead of restarting boring BS.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 7:52:35 AM
Hi Issy,

Both the Shooters and Hooters Party, and the SSAA put great stock in their claim that legal gun ownership, through licencing, is only for "law-abiding citizens", an oft quoted phrase by those organisations to justify gun ownership. I say that is a nonsensical claim which has no basis in fact. I give you three names of people who committed murder with a firearm whilst licensed; Ian Turnbull, John Edwards and Nathaniel Train. If you can justify the three mentioned as "law-abiding citizens" then I say I'm wrong on gun ownership, and you are right.

And I'm not even talking about the number of licensed gun owners operating as "Cleanskins" facilitating gun ownership for criminals.

The clock is ticking!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 8:20:26 AM
The silly old Xmas Turkey, ttbn is again trying to tell others on this forum what they should or shouldn't do. Are you the new il Duce? You think you are, toddle off, join anther crack-pot political party that can take an old fool for a ride.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 27 December 2022 8:30:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...