The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

There Is An Epidemic Of Gun Crime In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 19
  13. 20
  14. 21
  15. All
Hi Issy,

With no argument to offer in response, I thought you had invented this "cancelled license" nonsense as your last resort of deflection. Possibly not, you may actually have convinced yourself its true, just as you believe in the fairies at the bottom of the garden. Unfortunately the various forms of dementia disease are a growing problem in Australia, and I'm not just talking about your constant bed-wetting, sheets can be changed. This growing problem particularly affecting the octogenarian male of the species. THAT'S YOU ISSY!

Anyway the little folk sent you this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSNTxXkA50U

Merry Xmas Issy......and enjoy that shiny new 'Howitzer' the family put in your front yard, you can start shelling the neighbourhood this avo, while everyone is resting after their big Xmas noshup! Share the joy ISSY!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 25 December 2022 8:32:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Goebbels,
Have a good day and stop smoking thar rubbish.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 25 December 2022 7:20:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy, dear Issy.

I don't smoke rubbish! Instead I drink quality Scotch, a bit of a tradition, the family, aka my son, gives me a fine bottle of the "Elixir of life". This year a bottle of 'Johnny Black', Johnny is a dear friend, and I put a slight dint in him last evening, with a few tipples.

How was that 'Howitzer'? Old Charlies at number 7, said your aim was off, you missed his house, but scored a direct hit on the chook shed. His Rhode Island Red's are now featherless and homeless, and he thinks they have gone off the lay as well. Unfortunately the local Scout Hall, didn't fair any better! Its match wood, now the Oomedome !st Scot Troop are now 'whoreless" Stan at number 5 said to pass on a message; "Issy me's garden shed is now cactus, thanks to you, it took me 3 day to put that bloody 'easy to erect' Chinese shed from Bunno's together!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 26 December 2022 5:33:05 AM
BTW Issy,

I'm not as rich as you, you being a "professional gambler" and all, you can afford the good stuff!

Thanks for sending the video on your latest business venture.

I'll share with others, that's Issy in the dark glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aelWhqrndXE&t=89s
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 26 December 2022 10:39:48 AM
A far right 'gun nut' has shot and killed three, and wounded another three in the Kurdish community of Paris. This has sparked riots, as Kurds are fearing for their safety from race hating far right extremists.

Unfortunately, we have those in Australia who want to see a proliferation of guns in our society, I have named those organisations previously. Such action would see an increase in race hate crime here.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 26 December 2022 5:35:38 PM
Goebbels,
And whilst “naming” you gave not a single reference ever to back up your fraudulent claims.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 26 December 2022 9:37:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 19