The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 35
  15. 36
  16. 37
  17. All
onya davo!
Posted by puzzlesthewill, Monday, 28 November 2005 8:55:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The left actully has a lot to answer for.

Its spokespeople have defamed their own causes. This is a shame in ways as some of the original PC intentions were fairly decent, saving the planet, human rights n all that. I actually resent the PC for destroying the credibility of these serious issues.

The PC assumption-lie that every cultures standards-psychology will be accepted by the Western host is a cruel, deluded and selfish PC hoax for potential citizens and Australians. The slice of opinion here in this forum illustrates this point quiet well.

Idealism and reality don’t often go hand in hand, any fool realises this.
Posted by meredith, Monday, 28 November 2005 11:18:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Swilkie
'The problems currently being experienced in France raise an interesting point. Integration needs appropriate communication. Ethnic groups need appropriate political representation & this need is often not met.'

I don't think the French situation would've happened if it they'd imported Chinese instead of Nth Africans.

We treated the Chinese like crap in this country and they still became a raging success.

We throw money at the others, they just get worse.

Kenny,

Rednecks are not dying out. People who come into contact with mid east aussie mossies, even hard lefties are turning against them. Moaris, Serbs, Croats, Chinese, Christian Arab, Indian, Vietnamese, Macedonian, Greek, Italian and others hate them.

Gianni,

Overall I dont care if people assmimilate. All I want is for people to behave, anyone can do what they want as long as no one else is endangered or has to pay for their way of life.

Scout,

I don't know where you live but I suggest moving to a place in Sydney where mid east aussie mossies live or visit in large numbers or work with them. Sure you'll see plenty of 'law abiding citizens' but after a short while you'll start to notice things.
Posted by CARNIFEX, Tuesday, 29 November 2005 5:37:26 AM
Carnifex, I have lived in Coburg (high Muslim population) and have worked with a large number of Muslim people.

What is your point?
Posted by Scout, Tuesday, 29 November 2005 7:06:31 AM
It's off subject but... All, it is you who is wrong the zero has two important functions in maths one as a place markers as in 87601 which the Indians invented a dot to represent. However the more imporant function of a zero is indicate the value zero as different from nothing or in computing terms Null which is what the Arabs did and that is well known.
AS for the topic at hand just like flat earthers or creationist some people will never be able to except reality. But every year their numbers fall.
Posted by Kenny, Tuesday, 29 November 2005 11:22:15 AM
All posters,

WE have seen on this forum a disturbing new development.

Somebody has seen fit to effectively denounce an opponent, suggesting without basis that they are in some way associated with purported terrorist organisations. In light of the new Anti-Terror legislation, this could have dramatic consequences, not least that the person maligned could in fact now be arrested and detained indefinately, in order to safeguard national security.

Now while I am in fact fairly confident that such action was in fact inadvertant (if so a full & frank apology is necessary - failure to do so tends to suggest that such action was deliberate), this is a disturbing development. Is it now to be accepted that it is valid for someone to denounce their political opponent to the authorities (with no evidence), in order to prevent them airing their diametrically opposed viewpoint? If so democracy in this country is in serious trouble.
Posted by Aaron, Tuesday, 29 November 2005 11:23:46 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15