The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan > Comments

Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan : Comments

By David Singer, published 30/11/2020

The same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Wisconsin.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. All
Dear jamup

Only Trump's Trogs, in their dreams, had a forlorn hope that the legal winner, Biden, would concede.

The final nail deciding Donald's POTUS career occurs Tuedsay 15 Dec our time.

See http://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/the-electoral-college-meets-monday-to-vote-heres-what-to-expect seem

"the votes that officially matter will be cast Monday [US time, Tues our time]. That’s when the Electoral College meets.

The Constitution gives the electors the power to choose the president, and when all the votes are counted Monday, President-elect Joe Biden is expected to have 306 electoral votes, more than the 270 needed to elect a president, to 232 votes for President Donald Trump."

All Over Red Rover!
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 13 December 2020 10:00:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
jamo, Bazz,

Have you both lost your marbles? It sure looks like it.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 13 December 2020 10:26:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, err whats that ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 14 December 2020 6:10:28 AM
Grins.
To borrow from a movie script. In an insane world the sane man must appear, insane.
Posted by jamo, Monday, 14 December 2020 3:16:00 PM
G'day Bazza and jam-up-your

I bet youse are hoping for a swag of Trump bribed or threated "faithless electors" to figuratively

"cross the floor" in favour of Trump tomorrow.

But hark! All electors have poly-whispered to me their souls are pure.

So, all youse need to do is:

WAIT UP till 2am, Aussie Eastern Time tomorrow/Tuesday Dec 15th and continue waiting up till 12noon when some-say-sleepy Joe will speak.

OR

do what I'll do "The ABC will be running a live blog covering the electoral college vote, from 7:00am AEDT on December 15."

see http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-14/us-electoral-college-vote-joe-biden-donald-trump-president/12969538

Cheers

Your God planta :)
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 14 December 2020 5:20:29 PM
Hi Pete, Bazz and jamo

Honestly I had no interest in the outcome of the US election, although I was anti Trump on the grounds he was a total FW. Gee, Biden will only carry on the traditions of American militarism and social inequality in the way all the pre Trump clowns did. I'm going to miss the old Trumpster and his carrying on's, as a comic he's good value, as for anything else he's a FW.

On the election result and the legal aftermath; Unless the US legal system is totally corrupt, which I suspect its no more corrupt than the British or Australians systems. The outcomes from legal litigation in America can be trusted with a fair degree of confidence that the outcome was determined honestly by judges within the boundary's of the law, I think that is fair in Tump's election dispute case.

The process as I see it, Trump went to state courts where he (his legal team) presented affidavits supporting his argument, and state electoral officials etc as required responded with alternate affidavits. The judges considered those claims, and the responses, and almost universally chucked them out as having no merit, and not worth proceeding to a full blown court hearing. At the federal level (the Texas claim) it was about points of law and the constitution, other matters had been delt with at a state level, The Supreme Court very quickly determined that the Texas case had no merit in points of law, and quickly chucked it out.

Trump was banking on conservative judges putting aside the law and applying their political partisanship to the outcome. Trump was seriously mistaken to think that way. Like in Australia and Britain, American judges take their oath of office most seriously and will steadfastly apply the law, even when it goes against their political grain.

cont
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 December 2020 7:02:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23