The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan > Comments

Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan : Comments

By David Singer, published 30/11/2020

The same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Wisconsin.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All
Bazz,

In little words:

if you want to prove, test, demonstrate, elucidate that something happened on the sole grounds that it COULD have happened, then you alone have the burden of proof. Nobody else has to give a flying ...... toss.

If you assert that something COULD have happened, then you also have to show that it DID happen (because it COULD): big step from one to the other. Ideally, HOW it happened, also.

After all, for all I know, Nicole Kidman could be madly in love with me. She could, after all, somehow. But I would need to prove it, to find some evidence for what COULD be. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to. But it COULD be !

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 17 December 2020 12:50:06 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Joe,

Under our electoral system, fraud can take place. Example; I could ask you to pre poll for me. "Now Joe don't forget to vote for the Nazi's like I always do!"..."Yes Paul"... You go off and vote for the Commies in my name, very easily done. I can fill out dear old grans postal vote, the way I want, not her way. Even the Returning Officer could put an incorrect count in. When the votes are counted its up to the RO as to which challenged votes he/she passes or rejects. A recount could pick some of that up. That's why the recount is always marginally different to the original count, small mistakes are made. If you lose by say 10 votes you have a good chance with a recount, but a 1,000 votes, no chance at all in Australia.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 December 2020 3:43:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Joe,

Very concerned about the "family" in Fiji, all in Fiji are in danger as Cyclone Yasa heads directly for the Islands. A very powerful category 5 storm with 200km/hr winds, heavy rain and flooding. Everyone is hoping for the best, but expecting the worse tomorrow.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 December 2020 4:27:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

I hope to god that everybody will be safe, hunkered down. I've never been through a real cyclone, so I can't even imagine how frightening one can be. I wish you and yours all the best,

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 17 December 2020 4:45:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul & Loudmouth, well now I understand the intensity of your bias.
It is as if you were driving a car with a low reading speedometer and
you get booked for exceeding the speed limit.
Your argument is oh no can't book me because I believe my speedo !

With an attitude like that there is nothing more to say.
Cheers have a nice xmas.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 17 December 2020 8:09:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy