The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan > Comments

Electoral fraud revealed in Michigan : Comments

By David Singer, published 30/11/2020

The same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Wisconsin.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. All
Bazz

Thank you for trying to hose down the irrational comments posted in response to my article.

The Court process will be pursued by Sidney Powell to the highest Court she can go to. She may win - she may not.

Sidney Powell has certainly provided a lot of evidence to support the Complaint - which if accepted by the Courts at any level would vindicate her decision to institute these proceedings.

She is a very impressive lawyer with a track record of great success. That said - no lawyer to my knowledge wins every case.

Calm down everyone and let the process play out. Every person is entitled to his day in Court.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 30 November 2020 8:11:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazza

Sidney's Michigan case will almost certainly be chucked out by the Judge as being "Without Merit".

See http://en.as.com/en/2020/11/28/latest_news/1606573043_882780.html

Sidney's multiple typos didn't help, eg. the following MegaTypo was formally tended to the Court:

“TheTCFCenterwastheonlyfacilitywithinWayneCountyauthorizedtocountthe ballots.”
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 30 November 2020 8:25:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Plant, I have no idea how the typo example you used as an example
actually occurred but I have never seen anyone do a typo like that.
It takes a lot of imagination to call it a typo.
My reasonably educated guess is that the document was copied from one
software program to another different one and it did not handle spaces properly.
It may have been transmitted via data system and not by email.
That sort of error I have seen in past times.
If you want to try and put someone down get more substantial examples.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 30 November 2020 8:53:44 PM
Plant here is one complaint that should be easy to explore.
Were at Least 40,000 “Excess Voters” in Wayne County and At Least
46,000 in Oakland County

If that says what I "think" it means, 40,000 more people voted than
there are on the voters role.
Now any court should be able to ascertain that very quickly.
However I am looking at it from an Australian perspective.
The US seems to be somewhat of a shambles that you even get to such a point of argument.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 30 November 2020 9:07:56 PM
Hi Bazza

Its up to the Michigan court (with much more info) to judge on any valid Wayne county case rather than we Aussies.

Cheers
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 30 November 2020 9:56:36 PM
#plantaganet

The article you cited - http://en.as.com/en/2020/11/28/latest_news/1606573043_882780.html -
makes this claim
"Sidney Powell is again the star of the show in the latest attempt to disenfranchise thousands of voters in Michigan. The case (King v. Whitmer, 20-cv-13134, US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan) was filed Wednesday and involves similar claims to those presented in Georgia detailed above. Frankly they’re largely conspiratorial rantings on Dominion Voting Systems and deceased Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez. Powell and a group of Michigan Republicans are requesting that a federal judge reverse Biden's victory in the state.

The Michigan filing appears to have had formatting issues too, Bloomberg reported, with Powell forgetting to put the spaces between words. For example:

“TheTCFCenterwastheonlyfacilitywithinWayneCountyauthorizedtocountthe ballots.”

You have been misled in another example of the mainstream media failing to fairly report and inform its readers.

My article detailed all the substantive evidence that has been filed by Sidney Powell - without even dealing with the Dominion Voting Systems allegations. Why were readers not informed - in the article you cited - of the large body of evidence I pointed out?

Highlighting typos and formatting errors indicates a desire to gloss over the serious allegations being made by Powell in the Complaint.

Focus on the substance of the allegations - not the lawyer who drafted the Complaint nor the sloppiness with which the document was prepared in great haste and under extreme pressure. A clean copy will address these issues. Nothing will address the reporter's failure to fairly outline the case and inform the public's right to be told what the case is all about.

The mainstream media has a lot to answer for. Their bias and Trump-hatred for the last four years has destroyed their credibility as reliable sources for news. Readers are deserting them in droves.
https://morningconsult.com/2020/04/22/media-credibility-cable-news-poll/

You can now get a one year's subscription to the "paper of record" - the New York Times on line - for just $1 per week. Enough said.

You and millions of others are still swallowing the outrageous misreporting by the mainstream media - hook, line and sinker.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 1 December 2020 5:16:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. All