The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Racism In Australia

Racism In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. All
Ipso Fatso,

Well said ! Criticism for wrong-doing of a person has nothing, zilch bugger-all to do with racism yet it is the most lunged-at opportunistic exploited excuse by the racists to bleat racism !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 30 September 2022 9:00:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I watched Q and A last night and found it embarrassing
to listen to some of the panelists - who had no idea
on what they were commenting - especially Alan Jones
on the Voice to Parliament where he was completely
miss-informed.

I couldn't help wondering why he was invited on the show
in the first place. He's been kicked off so many programs.
And is no longer credible.

A questionable bloke from Parramatta
A loud-mouthed shock jock once on air
Spouting things that just aren't true
Why folks is this bloke still here?

I guess folks no longer care.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 30 September 2022 10:42:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There's an email circulating about Stan Grant, not flattering at all. Looks like it was written by someone who knows him quite well !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 30 September 2022 3:03:16 PM
indyvidual,

There's lots of trolls and scamers out there.
We've been warned about them to be careful.

Stan Grant is one of Australia's most respected
and awarded journalists with more than 30 years
experience on radio and television news and
current affairs. He has a very strong reputation
for independence and integrity and has interviewed
international politicians and business leaders
including our own Prime Ministers and senior ministers.

There's more at:

http://abc.net.au/news/stan-grant/8195640
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 30 September 2022 3:26:06 PM
Foxy,
I have watched him many times & have come to the conclusion that in his & his peers circles one can look a gift horse in the mouth !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 30 September 2022 4:58:43 PM
I listened to ABC Radio earlier today (no choice of Radio) which had an American sounding host by the name of Beverley. This Beverley interviewed what was someone claiming or indeed was an Aborigine who said that he experienced racism when this Beverley interrupted with the quip "in other words, white people".
is this what "Our ABC" condones ? Imagine if a non-indigenous called in about experiencing racism & a white Radio host said "in other words. black people" !
I think it's time for the ABC hierarchy to pull their fingers out & lay down some rules ! That former Womens Weekly sheilah needs to vacate her position & let someone with integrity head the show ! At least give this Beverly notice !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 30 September 2022 9:13:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15